Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who will be crowned winner?
Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Djokovic in 3
Djokovic in 4
Djokovic in 5

Pages: 1 ... 175 176 177 [178] 179 Go Down Reply
Author

Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic

(Read 32914 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2655 on: October 16, 2013, 07:37 PM »

Thaks WW.  I am formulating plans as I type......

4 pm Mickey.... Go for it! I will see you in the queue... I will be the one sitting on my case Wink
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2656 on: October 16, 2013, 07:51 PM »

I just ordered a book from Amazon called Murray Magic" is this the same book or is it a totally different one ? If it is what is it called ? can someone let me know please.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2657 on: October 16, 2013, 08:18 PM »

I just ordered a book from Amazon called Murray Magic" is this the same book or is it a totally different one ? If it is what is it called ? can someone let me know please.

No that's a diff one, the one he is promoting is called Andy Murray 77
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2658 on: October 16, 2013, 08:34 PM »

I'm looking forward to Andy's book too.  It would be great to think that he had the time to actually pen it himself, but most sports autobiographies are at least partially ghost written.  Assuming this is the case here, I wonder who Andy used to help him.  Neil Harman perhaps? (I have no actual knowledge, just hypothesising....)

I remember reading something with Andy,where he was talking about putting together the book,and he said something like "I've been spending a lot of time with Neil Harman lately",so sounds like Neil was involved.I'm trying to remember where I saw the quote,as there was more to the answer-I'll think some more about it and hopefully it will come to me!

Edit: Found it!At least,I think this is it.

"TENNIS.com: You’ve got another book coming out in November? Is that right?

MURRAY: Yes. Hopefully, if it gets done in time. Neil Harman—I’ve spent a bit of time with him over the last few weeks. It’s not an autobiography, it’s more a sort of picture book. But there was a few books after the U.S. Open last year that came out—unofficial biographies and what not. I think it’s important when that starts happening to kind of do your own thing with your words and make it more official."
[ Last edit by xxdanixx October 16, 2013, 08:48 PM ] IP Logged
mickeypops
Challenger Level

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2659 on: October 16, 2013, 08:42 PM »

Great, hanks for the tips!  Appreciated. MP
IP Logged
mickeypops
Challenger Level

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2660 on: October 16, 2013, 08:48 PM »

Sorry for the typos. I'm overseas and posting on my crap Blackberry. No wonder they're going bust. MP
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2661 on: October 17, 2013, 11:24 AM »

Thanks Angie and Westie I wasn't sure as there is also Neil Harman book out too. Maybe I will get that one for Christmas. Angie hope you get your book signed by Andy don't forget to mention all his fans on MW. Hope you have a nice trip when it comes.
IP Logged
mickeypops
Challenger Level

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2662 on: October 17, 2013, 11:53 AM »

AngieB, what time would you suggest queueing from?
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2663 on: October 17, 2013, 11:58 AM »

AngieB, what time would you suggest queueing from?

The earlier the better Mickey! Im hoping to be there about 1pm but too be honest if I had an earlier flight I would be in the queue earlier than that.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2664 on: October 17, 2013, 08:30 PM »

so pissed off that I can't join you even though I'll be nearby    Hope you both manage to talk to him.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2665 on: October 17, 2013, 08:33 PM »

so pissed off that I can't join you even though I'll be nearby    Hope you both manage to talk to him.

Can't you get away?
IP Logged
mickeypops
Challenger Level

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2666 on: October 17, 2013, 08:34 PM »

4 pm Mickey.... Go for it! I will see you in the queue... I will be the one sitting on my case Wink

Hi Angie.  I'm going to skive off the afternoon and get there.  I'm also going to get an o2 ticket for the evening session (might as well go for broke, eh?)

IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2667 on: October 17, 2013, 09:06 PM »

Hi Angie.  I'm going to skive off the afternoon and get there.  I'm also going to get an o2 ticket for the evening session (might as well go for broke, eh?)

Brilliant Mickey  thumb up try come on here while your in the queue we can compare whereabouts we are lol
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2668 on: October 17, 2013, 09:16 PM »

If angie paid for my train fare/coach fare down to london i'd be there lo l
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2669 on: October 18, 2013, 09:12 AM »

Can't you get away?
No I can't - if only it had been earlier in the afternoon I'd have been able to do it.    Very Sad
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 177 [178] 179 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »