Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Djokovic in 3
Djokovic in 4
Djokovic in 5

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 179 Reply

Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic

ABF

I really think this one could go all the way to the wire. Impossible to call, but I think it will all come down to Djokovics mental strength in a venue and before a crowd that robbed him of an olympic medal.

Yeah I recall the Djoko of old...when he would often capitulate when things were not going his way....I think that could return if the crowd are partisan in favour of Andy. However , Andy can win on tennis ability alone...i think when they both play at 100% Andy shades it in raw talent.

I still believe Andy would have won the OZ open but for his back prob...and the blisters on his feet that were clearly causing problems.
[ Last edit by ABF July 05, 2013, 10:14 PM ] IP Logged

Murray fans on MTF are turning against him...
IP Logged

Murray fans on MTF are turning against him...
They are not real fans!
IP Logged

Why?

Where did a year go ? hardly seems a minute .....

How many players have made the final of the four consecutive slams they competed in ?(never mind an Olympic final to boot = 5 majors in a row really)
IP Logged

I'm feeling confident. If Andy can serve like he did tonight, and we know he'll fight all the way, then he can win Wimbledon.

I thought there was a noticible air of calm from Andy at his pm interview. It's like a heap of pressure has been lifted
IP Logged

I vote this match thread.
IP Logged

I vote this match thread.

wub
IP Logged

hmm there seems to be a lot of Murray vs Djokovic finals happening.
IP Logged

hmm there seems to be a lot of Murray vs Djokovic finals happening.
Surely Andy will win at least one of them ?
IP Logged

Miguel Seabra ‏@MiguelSeabra  6m 
ha! @andy_murray on what he does to prepare for a match after being told @DjokerNole liked to meditate: «I watch TV. I don't go to a temple»

IP Logged

Surely Andy will win at least one of them ?
Dude, were you living in a cave in September?
IP Logged

Dude, were you living in a cave in September?

Think he's referring to the two match threads.
IP Logged

Its this simple: Andy Murray is a better grass court player than Novak. If both play to their best Andy will win. Simples!
IP Logged

IP Logged

They are not real fans!

All the love for Andy last summer was actually love for Team GB. They were swept up in the Olympic fever.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 179 Reply