Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who will be crowned winner?
Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Djokovic in 3
Djokovic in 4
Djokovic in 5

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 179 Go Down Reply
Author

Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic

(Read 32749 times)
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #45 on: July 05, 2013, 11:53 PM »

I think missing RG has done Andy a lot of good, it's certainly looking like a great decision now. He should be the fresher of the two by a fair margin I can just hope that gives him an edge.
IP Logged
Moozza

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #46 on: July 05, 2013, 11:58 PM »

Murray fans on MTF are turning against him...

Not me. I believe in Andy here. Murray in 4.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #47 on: July 06, 2013, 12:36 AM »

A lot of it seems to have remained though. I notice nowadays that comments on the Guardian are majority pro-Murray. Shame that it took so long, but it's nice all the same.
I agree Joe - and if evidence were ever needed, look at the support Andy got today, even if it didn't really get going until the 3rd set - but I think that was due more to people going off for food/drink/loo after the Djoko/Delpo epic.  If he can get that level of support from the start I think he could do it, but in the end the effort and performance really have to come from him.  I truly don't care to predict how this match will turn out.  The only near certainty seems to be the weather which is forecast as being hot and sunny.

What time will this match start?  2pm?
[ Last edit by Aileen July 06, 2013, 12:44 AM ] IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #48 on: July 06, 2013, 12:36 AM »

Cmon Novak give your friend Andy the Wimbledon crown just for old times sake, if not well then i guess Andy will have to do it the hard way and just beat you fair and square.

So glad it's not Fed in the final
IP Logged
drchef
Challenger Level

"Corey, Trevor.....Smokes, let's go!"

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #49 on: July 06, 2013, 12:38 AM »

Anvak? That the new supercouple name? lol

Surely Murravic!
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #50 on: July 06, 2013, 12:41 AM »

Surely Murravic!

We need to make a poll out of this.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #51 on: July 06, 2013, 12:47 AM »

Andjovic
IP Logged
MeganAC28
Challenger Level

#allinformurray

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #52 on: July 06, 2013, 01:06 AM »

I love watching Murray and Djokovic play - and if it is anything like the US Open final last year it's going to be a great match. I think Murray will be the fresher of the 2 (especially missing the French Open will help) and stands every chance of doing it on Sunday if he plays the best he can. Behind him all the way!
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #53 on: July 06, 2013, 01:10 AM »

I love watching Murray and Djokovic play - and if it is anything like the US Open final last year it's going to be a great match. I think Murray will be the fresher of the 2 (especially missing the French Open will help) and stands every chance of doing it on Sunday if he plays the best he can. Behind him all the way!

I agree, nice to see someone else on this forum from leeds too.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #54 on: July 06, 2013, 01:13 AM »

Watch out Megan he's trying to hit on you.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #55 on: July 06, 2013, 01:14 AM »

get out
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #56 on: July 06, 2013, 01:15 AM »

I was saying that because I was the only one from those parts, and it got quite annoying when no one had a fog about the places you converse about.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #57 on: July 06, 2013, 01:21 AM »

I am so nervous now.

1 and 6 in slam Finals would be disgusting.
IP Logged
MeganAC28
Challenger Level

#allinformurray

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #58 on: July 06, 2013, 01:24 AM »

I was saying that because I was the only one from those parts, and it got quite annoying when no one had a fog about the places you converse about.
Agreed - always nice speak to a fellow Yorkshire person who knows what you're on about!
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #59 on: July 06, 2013, 01:25 AM »

I am so nervous now.

1 and 6 in slam Finals would be disgusting.

To who exactly? the chumps who infest MTF? people who support a player purely based on how many slams they have won? I desperately want Andy to win but if he doesn't he's loses to the number 1 player in the world, Andy has lived up to his seeding.

Lendl was 1-8 and look how many slams he eventually won, I think Andy reaching 7 slam finals in the age of 3 of arguably the best players of all time to be an heroic achievment in itself.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 179 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »