Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who will be crowned winner?
Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Djokovic in 3
Djokovic in 4
Djokovic in 5

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 179 Go Down Reply
Author

Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic

(Read 31376 times)
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #60 on: July 06, 2013, 01:26 AM »

I'm not nervous, he's going in as the underdog again which is more relaxing. There's not going to be any specific tactics Andy can use going into the match, just got to hope he's playing his best and cam grind it out. The good thing is that everybody knows exactly what to expect, so it's just a case of turning up and playing sublime.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #61 on: July 06, 2013, 01:27 AM »

Agreed - always nice speak to a fellow Yorkshire person who knows what you're on about!
Nobody knows what Conner is going on about ...
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #62 on: July 06, 2013, 01:28 AM »

Nobody knows what Conner is going on about ...

I bet Megan does. Millenium Square and all that tripe.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #63 on: July 06, 2013, 01:29 AM »

It's a fishing square?
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #64 on: July 06, 2013, 01:30 AM »

It's a fishing square?

No. Megan can explain? :P
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #65 on: July 06, 2013, 01:32 AM »

It's a fishing square?
No.

Then why is there a load of tripe there?
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #66 on: July 06, 2013, 01:32 AM »

LOL Andrew Castle blocked me on Twitter, what a senile old chump.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #67 on: July 06, 2013, 01:33 AM »

To who exactly? the chumps who infest MTF? people who support a player purely based on how many slams they have won? I desperately want Andy to win but if he doesn't he's loses to the number 1 player in the world, Andy has lived up to his seeding.

Lendl was 1-8 and look how many slams he eventually won, I think Andy reaching 7 slam finals in the age of 3 of arguably the best players of all time to be an heroic achievment in itself.

A player of Andy's calibre and talent should not be going 1 and 6 in slam finals. He should be a multi time slam champ by now, he's underachieved for sure.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #68 on: July 06, 2013, 01:41 AM »

I just hope this time Andy attacks the net a bit more than in Australia.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #69 on: July 06, 2013, 01:45 AM »

I still want to watch the Olympic SF again, but no decent copy anywhere.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #70 on: July 06, 2013, 01:49 AM »

I'll be watching the Olympic semi final again Saturday, i need me some confidence
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #71 on: July 06, 2013, 01:50 AM »

I'll be watching the Olympic semi final again Saturday, i need me some confidence
Where are you watching it? The stupid sound is annoyingly out of sync on the Wimbledon channel. I might download the video so I can use VLC to resync the sound.
[ Last edit by laundry July 06, 2013, 01:53 AM ] IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #72 on: July 06, 2013, 01:58 AM »

Where are you watching it? The stupid sound is annoyingly out of sync on the Wimbledon channel. I might download the video so I can use VLC to resync the sound.
Yeah lol it's not ideal but there is a way round it if you can be bothered, just open 2 windows on youtube and sync the sound from one to the action on the other, it takes a few minutes to get right but it works for me
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #73 on: July 06, 2013, 02:03 AM »

Yeah lol it's not ideal but there is a way round it if you can be bothered, just open 2 windows on youtube and sync the sound from one to the action on the other, it takes a few minutes to get right but it works for me
I tried that but the sound didn't seem right for some reason, like it was distant - I could tell there was something off with it. Anyway I'm downloading it to resolve the issue and get to watch it in 1080p then as well Smile  Can't stream for shitt at that quality directly on YT.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #74 on: July 06, 2013, 02:18 AM »

Time for Andy to snap the losing run he's on against Nole atm.  Need to slip a win in there Very Happy

cmonandy 

* Murray vs Djokovic 1.JPG (162.22 KB, 658x1273 - viewed 60 times.)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 179 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »