Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Djokovic in 3
Djokovic in 4
Djokovic in 5

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 ... 179 Reply

Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic

Hellllooooooooo murrraaaayyyys woooooorrrrrlllld!!!...........
[/

HellloooooooooooooAngieeeeeeeeeeeeeeBeenDrinkiiii iiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg?quote]
IP Logged

What was the song the BBC played at the end of Wimbledon? 'What if' something or other.
IP Logged

Stayed clear of M.W.   today, just too nervous....many texts from people who know I love the tennis.....sooooooooooo happy.......can not believe it......Thank you Andy and to everyone on M.W......we,ve done it. yay yay
IP Logged

Celebration video makes me cry

IP Logged

What was the song the BBC played at the end of Wimbledon? 'What if' something or other.

Coldplay did a song called What If - perhaps it was that? 
IP Logged

I first fell in love with tennis watching the  Borg Gerulaitis Wimbledon semi in 1977, a match i still consider one of the greatest. Since then i always hoped that one day i would see a British Champion. Ive lived though the dark days of Buster Mottrum, John Lloyd and Barry " i took two sets off Sampras " Cowan. I cheered the nearly man that awfully nice Tim Henman but i always knew that he would come up short even though he was a very good player. Then i saw Andy Murray at 18 and deep down I just knew he had what it took. Last years Wimbledon against "smug fed" was a low point then 28 days later Andy took him apart. That day i knew that a Wimbledon Champion was made.
Andy Murray I salute you. You have shut up all those clueless fools that do not have any appreciation of you and how much effort that you have put in to become the champion that you are and one of the finest sportsmen that we have ever produced.
IP Logged

Stayed clear of M.W.   today, just too nervous....many texts from people who know I love the tennis.....sooooooooooo happy.......can not believe it......Thank you Andy and to everyone on M.W......we,ve done it. yay yay
hug  Made up for our boy!
IP Logged

STILL BUZZING!
IP Logged

"Pure imagination" from Willy Wonka - Charlie and the Chocolate factory, sung here by Jamie Culllum
IP Logged

While researching some stuff about British tennis and the possible impact of a Wimbledon win, I came across this article by some bloke or other:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1469116-fred-perry-to-andy-murray-why-did-it-take-76-years-to-win-a-slam
IP Logged

Just got a text from my MD congratulating Andy's win.  Nice yes
How nice Bev. What a sporty person. Smile
IP Logged

Was first item on BBC 10 o clock news just now and they were emphasising just how huge this is in British sport.
Thought the song was perfect whatever it was.
IP Logged

'No idea what happened' says our boy.  Is it any wonder we love him?
IP Logged

Oh that's just - I find that strangely moving. Talk about turning tragedy into triumph.

Just replying to myself - which probably makes me weird! That thing about the dates Andy won his slams (he's got two!!!!!!!!) isn't quite right. He win today, 7/7, but he didn't win the USO on 9/11, he won it on the 10th September, my birthday.
IP Logged

Was first item on BBC 10 o clock news just now and they were emphasising just how huge this is in British sport.
Thought the song was perfect whatever it was.

Yes, it was:

Was that it? Doesn't sound the same to me.

This is the one I meant:

[ Last edit by Grabcopy July 08, 2013, 08:19 AM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 ... 179 Reply