Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who will be crowned winner?
Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Djokovic in 3
Djokovic in 4
Djokovic in 5

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 ... 179 Go Down Reply
Author

Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic

(Read 32858 times)
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2280 on: July 07, 2013, 09:40 PM »

Hellllooooooooo murrraaaayyyys woooooorrrrrlllld!!!...........
[/

HellloooooooooooooAngieeeeeeeeeeeeeeBeenDrinkiiii iiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg?quote]
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2281 on: July 07, 2013, 09:56 PM »

What was the song the BBC played at the end of Wimbledon? 'What if' something or other.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2282 on: July 07, 2013, 09:56 PM »

Stayed clear of M.W.   today, just too nervous....many texts from people who know I love the tennis.....sooooooooooo happy.......can not believe it......Thank you Andy and to everyone on M.W......we,ve done it. yay yay
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2283 on: July 07, 2013, 10:03 PM »

Celebration video makes me cry

IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2284 on: July 07, 2013, 10:04 PM »

What was the song the BBC played at the end of Wimbledon? 'What if' something or other.

Coldplay did a song called What If - perhaps it was that? 
IP Logged
Dr5notes

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2285 on: July 07, 2013, 10:05 PM »

I first fell in love with tennis watching the  Borg Gerulaitis Wimbledon semi in 1977, a match i still consider one of the greatest. Since then i always hoped that one day i would see a British Champion. Ive lived though the dark days of Buster Mottrum, John Lloyd and Barry " i took two sets off Sampras " Cowan. I cheered the nearly man that awfully nice Tim Henman but i always knew that he would come up short even though he was a very good player. Then i saw Andy Murray at 18 and deep down I just knew he had what it took. Last years Wimbledon against "smug fed" was a low point then 28 days later Andy took him apart. That day i knew that a Wimbledon Champion was made.
Andy Murray I salute you. You have shut up all those clueless fools that do not have any appreciation of you and how much effort that you have put in to become the champion that you are and one of the finest sportsmen that we have ever produced.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2286 on: July 07, 2013, 10:06 PM »

Stayed clear of M.W.   today, just too nervous....many texts from people who know I love the tennis.....sooooooooooo happy.......can not believe it......Thank you Andy and to everyone on M.W......we,ve done it. yay yay
hug  Made up for our boy!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2287 on: July 07, 2013, 10:08 PM »

STILL BUZZING!
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2288 on: July 07, 2013, 10:09 PM »

"Pure imagination" from Willy Wonka - Charlie and the Chocolate factory, sung here by Jamie Culllum
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2289 on: July 07, 2013, 10:10 PM »

While researching some stuff about British tennis and the possible impact of a Wimbledon win, I came across this article by some bloke or other:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1469116-fred-perry-to-andy-murray-why-did-it-take-76-years-to-win-a-slam
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2290 on: July 07, 2013, 10:11 PM »

Just got a text from my MD congratulating Andy's win.  Nice yes
How nice Bev. What a sporty person. Smile
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2291 on: July 07, 2013, 10:12 PM »

Was first item on BBC 10 o clock news just now and they were emphasising just how huge this is in British sport.
Thought the song was perfect whatever it was.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2292 on: July 07, 2013, 10:12 PM »

'No idea what happened' says our boy.  Is it any wonder we love him?
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2293 on: July 07, 2013, 10:14 PM »

Oh that's just - I find that strangely moving. Talk about turning tragedy into triumph.

Just replying to myself - which probably makes me weird! That thing about the dates Andy won his slams (he's got two!!!!!!!!) isn't quite right. He win today, 7/7, but he didn't win the USO on 9/11, he won it on the 10th September, my birthday.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2294 on: July 07, 2013, 10:14 PM »

Was first item on BBC 10 o clock news just now and they were emphasising just how huge this is in British sport.
Thought the song was perfect whatever it was.

Yes, it was:

Was that it? Doesn't sound the same to me.

This is the one I meant:

[ Last edit by Grabcopy July 08, 2013, 08:19 AM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 ... 179 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »