Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who will be crowned winner?
Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Djokovic in 3
Djokovic in 4
Djokovic in 5

Pages: 1 ... 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 ... 179 Go Down Reply
Author

Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic

(Read 29597 times)
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2595 on: July 18, 2013, 11:20 PM »

I managed to find the music that the BBC used for the "77 years of hurt" promo

IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2596 on: July 19, 2013, 02:31 AM »

You just reminded me to find the music they were playing in-between the sets:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Z0kGAz6HYM8#t=153s
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2597 on: July 21, 2013, 02:01 PM »

I managed to find the music that the BBC used for the "77 years of hurt" promo

Very dramatic. I like it.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2598 on: August 25, 2013, 09:29 PM »

Celebration video makes me cry

Just going back through thread..... Love this Smile
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2599 on: August 26, 2013, 10:40 AM »

never saw it at the time angie as was impossible to keep up with everything so thanks for reposting.  I've just been 'filing' all my post-Wimbledon Andy cuttings in a bright purple box file. 
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2600 on: August 26, 2013, 11:18 AM »

never saw it at the time angie as was impossible to keep up with everything so thanks for reposting.  I've just been 'filing' all my post-Wimbledon Andy cuttings in a bright purple box file. 

Me neither Ruthie.... Last night was the first chance I got to read it all through. I hope Andy got a chance to see some celebration videos, what a feeling it would give him knowing he's brought such joy to so many people Smile
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2601 on: August 26, 2013, 11:19 AM »

Me neither Ruthie.... Last night was the first chance I got to read it all through. I hope Andy got a chance to see some celebration videos, what a feeling it would give him knowing he's brought such joy to so many people Smile

Fawners gonna fawn their way to fawning success.

Gangsta's back! :P
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2602 on: August 26, 2013, 03:35 PM »

fawn off gangsta   shocking
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2603 on: August 26, 2013, 04:41 PM »

Lol Ruthie

thumb up
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2604 on: August 26, 2013, 04:51 PM »

Now, now.. Ruthie.  naughty .. roflmao
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2605 on: August 26, 2013, 05:16 PM »

This is probably not the right thread, but did anyone catch Sky's documentary about Andy's USO win, the one that had the highlights from all the matches? They updated it to include him winning Wimbledon. There was a great bit right on the end where he talks about the win, about that last game, but also about how he is focusing on the USO now. It was on last night but I missed it. It was repeated this morning.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2606 on: August 26, 2013, 06:39 PM »

yes I was watching bits of it tj and recorded it this afternoon and will now delete the original version
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2607 on: August 26, 2013, 08:49 PM »

yes I was watching bits of it tj and recorded it this afternoon and will now delete the original version

I've deleted the original now. I must say I was surprised they added that end bit on. Lovely to see it though, and I loved hearing about that last game from Andy's perspective.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2608 on: August 26, 2013, 10:52 PM »

This is probably not the right thread, but did anyone catch Sky's documentary about Andy's USO win, the one that had the highlights from all the matches? They updated it to include him winning Wimbledon. There was a great bit right on the end where he talks about the win, about that last game, but also about how he is focusing on the USO now. It was on last night but I missed it. It was repeated this morning.

I thought that had been added from before - I saw the original then lost it almot immediately when my Virgin box got replaced. When I watched last night I was sure the Wimbledon bit was new. Nice touch to add it. Hope I won't lose this one!!!!!! Have the dvd of final but nice to have the event round by round.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2609 on: August 26, 2013, 10:55 PM »

I thought that had been added from before - I saw the original then lost it almot immediately when my Virgin box got replaced. When I watched last night I was sure the Wimbledon bit was new. Nice touch to add it. Hope I won't lose this one!!!!!! Have the dvd of final but nice to have the event round by round.

The funny thing is that I have all the matches and still kept the documentary.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 ... 179 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »