Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who will be crowned winner?
Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Djokovic in 3
Djokovic in 4
Djokovic in 5

Pages: 1 ... 176 177 178 [179] Go Down Reply
Author

Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic

(Read 31935 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2670 on: October 28, 2013, 09:43 PM »

IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2671 on: December 30, 2013, 06:10 PM »

Well.. I've had the match saved on my PVR since that day, but finally watched it a few days ago. It's the first time ever I've re-watched an entire match of Andy's. I can't explain why.

Even though I knew the outcome, I was still on tenterhooks and yelling at the TV. I can hardly remember watching it live.. I must have been in an altered state at that time.  fainting
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2672 on: December 30, 2013, 09:59 PM »

Well.. I've had the match saved on my PVR since that day, but finally watched it a few days ago. It's the first time ever I've re-watched an entire match of Andy's. I can't explain why.

Even though I knew the outcome, I was still on tenterhooks and yelling at the TV. I can hardly remember watching it live.. I must have been in an altered state at that time.  fainting
I know exactly what you mean Linda.  It's still so emotional to me. It was the most positive and uplifting event of 2013.  wub
IP Logged
eeyorebob
Challenger Level

"I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar"

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2673 on: December 31, 2013, 03:47 PM »

I have the Wimbledon final saved on Youtube on laptop and ALSO i got the official DVD for christmas - obsessed? moi? LOL
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2674 on: December 31, 2013, 07:39 PM »

welcome to a world of obsessives eeyorebob.  Now about that name?  Hope it doesn't herald another gloom-monger?  confused  Whistle
IP Logged
eeyorebob
Challenger Level

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2675 on: December 31, 2013, 07:41 PM »

Ha no.  My "name" was taken already, and rather than try and find some combination of Andy or Murray that wasnt already taken I've gone with this one (used a lot) - Eeyore is my fav winnie the pooh person and bob is an "in" joke where some couldnt spell my real name, someone suggested they called me Bob and it kinda stuck Very Happy
IP Logged
eeyorebob
Challenger Level

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2676 on: December 31, 2013, 09:44 PM »

Just been going over this in my head (as we do lol) the number of "7"'s involved was just amazing!
7/7 77 years since the last male british winner 1977 last time a brit won any of the singles, 7 days difference in age between Andy and Novak.  Novak was trying to win his 7th grand slam and it was Andys 7th GS final (and not forgetting the third set 7-5)
IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2677 on: December 31, 2013, 10:48 PM »

Andy broke Novak's serve in the 7th game of each set.
IP Logged
eeyorebob
Challenger Level

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2678 on: December 31, 2013, 10:49 PM »

Ah yes! forgot that one. More 7's
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2679 on: January 01, 2014, 09:25 AM »

Just been going over this in my head (as we do lol) the number of "7"'s involved was just amazing!
7/7 77 years since the last male british winner 1977 last time a brit won any of the singles, 7 days difference in age between Andy and Novak.  Novak was trying to win his 7th grand slam and it was Andys 7th GS final (and not forgetting the third set 7-5)
Andy broke Novak's serve in the 7th game of each set.

Wow, that's cool. Smile
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2680 on: January 01, 2014, 12:09 PM »

Ha no.  My "name" was taken already, and rather than try and find some combination of Andy or Murray that wasnt already taken I've gone with this one (used a lot) - Eeyore is my fav winnie the pooh person and bob is an "in" joke where some couldnt spell my real name, someone suggested they called me Bob and it kinda stuck Very Happy
ah that's a relief!   Yes he's my fave pooh character too and I know I can get rather eeyoreish when the roller coaster is in a downwards phase but I try not to express it too much here and thereby feed the doom-mongers who circle waiting to pounce.
IP Logged
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2681 on: August 16, 2014, 05:17 PM »

Going to re watch my DVD of this little gem because why not eh?? Think Andy, his team & everyone on here should all do the same.

We Should have a watch-along!!!
IP Logged
althusser
Junior

Re: Wimbledon F: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #2682 on: August 16, 2014, 07:44 PM »

Great idea, what a day it was!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 178 [179] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »