Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon R4: Andy Murray vs. Mikhail Youzhny
Poll
Who will prevail?
Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Youzhny in 3
Youzhny in 4
Youzhny in 5

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 60 Reply

Wimbledon R4: Andy Murray vs. Mikhail Youzhny

nervous

Youzhny makes me nervous.Really hope Andy comes out all systems blazing and gets a clean win!
I will be nervous as well I always get nervous no matter who Andy is playing. But that's only because I want him to win so much. And I especially want him to win Wimbledon,so that makes me even more nervous than usual. So you're not alone dani.
IP Logged

I will be nervous as well I always get nervous no matter who Andy is playing. But that's only because I want him to win so much. And I especially want him to win Wimbledon,so that makes me even more nervous than usual. So you're not alone dani.

My feelings exactly Caroline-you took the words right out of my mouth!Nice to know I'm not alone hug
IP Logged

Wimbledon ‏@Wimbledon
#Monday's order of play at #Wimbledon Centre Court: #Serena v Lisicki, #Youzhny v #Murray, #Djokovic v #Haas.
IP Logged

Andy gets the 2nd slot on CC. Perfect timing for me and hopefully for all of you.
IP Logged

Yeah ******* laugh it up. You lot get to see beautiful tennis, I;m at some ******* freak show on Court 2.
IP Logged

Yeah ******* laugh it up. You lot get to see beautiful tennis, I;m at some ******* freak show on Court 2.

You realise you can just not go, right?

Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

You realise you can just not go, right?

Rolling Eyes

I paid 100 quid for those tickets and 200 for train tickets, I'm not wasting it.
IP Logged

, I;m at some ******* freak show on Court 2.
Im sure you,ll feel at home then.
IP Logged

I paid 100 quid for those tickets and 200 for train tickets, I'm not wasting it.
You pay £300 to have a worse experience than people sitting at home and watching better matches for free. lololol
IP Logged

You pay £300 to have a worse experience than people sitting at home and watching better matches for free. lololol
roflmao Connor strikes again.
IP Logged

£200 for train tickets? Where the **** are you coming from, the north pole?
IP Logged

Im sure you,ll feel at home then.
Robbie! naughty  lol
IP Logged

Ferrer vs  Dodig could be a good match. Can see Dodig winning the first set before Ferrer takes over. You also have Radwanska who is kind of hot. wub
IP Logged

Robbie! naughty

It was funny   w00t
IP Logged

Am I the only one not really nervous about watching Andy, and just appreciating his tennis this time around at Wimbles?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 60 Reply