Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Andrey Kuznetsov, Saturday, Estimated time - 5:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon R4: Andy Murray vs. Mikhail Youzhny 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who will prevail?
Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Youzhny in 3
Youzhny in 4
Youzhny in 5

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 [60] Go Down Reply
Author

Wimbledon R4: Andy Murray vs. Mikhail Youzhny

(Read 8252 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Wimbledon R4: Andy Murray vs. Mikhail Youzhny « Reply #885 on: July 02, 2013, 11:08 PM »

Did u see some good matches westie. Bet it was fab x
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Wimbledon R4: Andy Murray vs. Mikhail Youzhny « Reply #886 on: July 02, 2013, 11:15 PM »

Fantastic! Having sunshine was a great bonus especially as last year was my mum's first time and it rained. Saw Kvitova, Berdych and Ferrer Saturdy and Robson, del po and berdych yesterday. Also saw some of Jamie Murray's mixed o court 3 Sat. And saw some of Robson on Sat and Andy yday from the hill. It's great fun strolling round the grounds getting all the atmosphere. Just a fantastic way to spend a day.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon R4: Andy Murray vs. Mikhail Youzhny « Reply #887 on: July 02, 2013, 11:18 PM »

thumb up count me in next year for sure!
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Wimbledon R4: Andy Murray vs. Mikhail Youzhny « Reply #888 on: July 02, 2013, 11:42 PM »

And you need to have a Pimms! Actually on the hill on Saturday a group of friends left behind enough cups to have spent £189 on Pimms!!!!!! Hope they all chipped in to the kitty!!!!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon R4: Andy Murray vs. Mikhail Youzhny « Reply #889 on: July 03, 2013, 12:28 AM »

And you need to have a Pimms! Actually on the hill on Saturday a group of friends left behind enough cups to have spent £189 on Pimms!!!!!! Hope they all chipped in to the kitty!!!!
I didn't even have enought time to get a drink or food I was that busy watching the Tennis!
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Wimbledon R4: Andy Murray vs. Mikhail Youzhny « Reply #890 on: July 03, 2013, 12:29 AM »

I didn't even have enought time to get a drink or food I was that busy watching the Tennis!

You missed out. I had fish and chips yesterday, excuse the sexual pun but it was orgasmiclly good.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon R4: Andy Murray vs. Mikhail Youzhny « Reply #891 on: July 03, 2013, 01:32 AM »

You missed out. I had fish and chips yesterday, excuse the sexual pun but it was orgasmiclly good.

I was fine with my corned beef butties tbh.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Wimbledon R4: Andy Murray vs. Mikhail Youzhny « Reply #892 on: July 03, 2013, 01:34 AM »

I was fine with my corned beef butties tbh.

Aye.
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Wimbledon R4: Andy Murray vs. Mikhail Youzhny « Reply #893 on: July 03, 2013, 09:37 AM »

Well there's a new angle. Never thought of the humble fish supper as sex food.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon R4: Andy Murray vs. Mikhail Youzhny « Reply #894 on: July 03, 2013, 09:41 AM »

@Fiverings
An oyster pie perhaps....Wink
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Wimbledon R4: Andy Murray vs. Mikhail Youzhny « Reply #895 on: July 03, 2013, 11:17 AM »

@Fiverings
An oyster pie perhaps....Wink
  Aye, now yer talkin!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon R4: Andy Murray vs. Mikhail Youzhny « Reply #896 on: July 03, 2013, 01:41 PM »

Is it expensive Connor?
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Wimbledon R4: Andy Murray vs. Mikhail Youzhny « Reply #897 on: July 03, 2013, 08:16 PM »

The fish and chips is good. Kinda dear but no dearer than going to a pop concert or similar big scale event. Prodigy we timed our trips to bar/food outlets at starts of sets so as not to miss exciting business ends of sets.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 [60] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »