Murray in 5
Youzhny in 3
Youzhny in 4
Youzhny in 5

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 [60] Reply

Wimbledon R4: Andy Murray vs. Mikhail Youzhny

Did u see some good matches westie. Bet it was fab x
IP Logged

Fantastic! Having sunshine was a great bonus especially as last year was my mum's first time and it rained. Saw Kvitova, Berdych and Ferrer Saturdy and Robson, del po and berdych yesterday. Also saw some of Jamie Murray's mixed o court 3 Sat. And saw some of Robson on Sat and Andy yday from the hill. It's great fun strolling round the grounds getting all the atmosphere. Just a fantastic way to spend a day.
IP Logged

thumb up count me in next year for sure!
IP Logged

And you need to have a Pimms! Actually on the hill on Saturday a group of friends left behind enough cups to have spent £189 on Pimms!!!!!! Hope they all chipped in to the kitty!!!!
IP Logged

And you need to have a Pimms! Actually on the hill on Saturday a group of friends left behind enough cups to have spent £189 on Pimms!!!!!! Hope they all chipped in to the kitty!!!!
I didn't even have enought time to get a drink or food I was that busy watching the Tennis!
IP Logged

I didn't even have enought time to get a drink or food I was that busy watching the Tennis!

You missed out. I had fish and chips yesterday, excuse the sexual pun but it was orgasmiclly good.
IP Logged

You missed out. I had fish and chips yesterday, excuse the sexual pun but it was orgasmiclly good.

I was fine with my corned beef butties tbh.
IP Logged

I was fine with my corned beef butties tbh.

Aye.
IP Logged

Well there's a new angle. Never thought of the humble fish supper as sex food.
IP Logged

@Fiverings
An oyster pie perhaps....Wink
IP Logged

@Fiverings
An oyster pie perhaps....Wink
  Aye, now yer talkin!
IP Logged

Is it expensive Connor?
IP Logged

The fish and chips is good. Kinda dear but no dearer than going to a pop concert or similar big scale event. Prodigy we timed our trips to bar/food outlets at starts of sets so as not to miss exciting business ends of sets.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 [60] Reply