Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Reply
Author

The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker!

(Read 1877 times)
hugoagogo69
Satellite Level

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #30 on: June 24, 2013, 02:53 PM »

Absolutely Caz. Wonderful, beautiful documentary last night.I just don't see the point in listening to people who probably hate themselves. Andy is a role model sportsman! He handed back his ferrari because he felt silly in it for goodness sake!! Whats not to like about him barr his 2nd serve!!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #31 on: June 25, 2013, 06:36 AM »

yes I laughed when they reminded us of the Ferrari! Andy just isn't a flash kind of guy like some of the other sports superstars. Did I read somewhere that Nadal's watch cost a million pounds? Still....maybe that was given to him by his sponsors or something. Andy looks much more comfortable in his anorak and wellies, walking his dogs. There doesn't seem to be an ounce of 'ego' in him and he has a heart as big as a house. I couldn't help but cry with him, when he was talking about the Dunblane incident! He's a real, caring sensitive soul and it's why I love him.....well that and his wonderful tennis and his wicked sense of humour.  wub The fact that he is Scottish is just a bonus. I too am an exiled Scot, married to a sassenach and living in the south of England [over 40 years now], but I'll always 'belang tae Glesga'! I think the documentary 'will' make a lot of people see him in a different light, but I also think that there's always going to be a hard core of haters too......a group of talentleless, mean spirited individuals who are just green with envy! Well.....their loss!  Wink I wouldn't be at all surprised if Andy had to be persuaded into doing that documentary, but I'm so glad he did!  Very Happy
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #32 on: June 25, 2013, 06:51 AM »

From andy FB yesterday evening..

"Also thanks to everyone who watched and commented on the documentary.. Hope it was insightful in some way..."

And this:
"Post match chores.. Shower..10min bike..sushi..45 min physio..1hr press..10 min ice bath.. 5min warm bath..now mock the week in bed!"

Just an amazing guy. How lucky we are to have Andy Murray.
[ Last edit by lashurst June 25, 2013, 08:46 PM ] IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #33 on: June 25, 2013, 07:18 AM »

Thanks for that Lashurst! Yes....we are sooo lucky to have him!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #34 on: June 25, 2013, 07:35 AM »

caz @6.36am:  yes just read that andy said in his presser that it took him 7 months to agree to the documentary.  Also praised Sue B even though he said he cries every time he talks to her - love his self deprecating humour  wub
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #35 on: June 25, 2013, 08:08 AM »

I didn't know that Ruthie, but I'm not surprised as he's such a private person. Wouldn't be surprised either if Ivan had a hand in that....maybe Judy too!
IP Logged
Jayel
Junior

IT JUST GETS BETTER

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #36 on: June 25, 2013, 08:36 PM »

Thanks for that Lashurst! Yes....we are sooo lucky to have him!  Very Happy
Aye, facts are chiels that winna ding. You are still so right Rabbie!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #37 on: June 25, 2013, 08:38 PM »

^ Love it!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »