Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon R1: Andy Murray vs. Benjamin Becker 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions!
Murray in 3 - 23 (82.1%)
Murray in 4 - 2 (7.1%)
Murray in 5 - 1 (3.6%)
Becker in 3 - 0 (0%)
Becker in 4 - 0 (0%)
Becker in 5 - 2 (7.1%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 Go Down Reply
Author

Wimbledon R1: Andy Murray vs. Benjamin Becker

(Read 4388 times)
Rachie
Seed

Re: Wimbledon R1: Andy Murray vs. Benjamin Becker « Reply #270 on: June 24, 2013, 06:40 PM »

Love Murray's reaction  to nadal's loss---he don't give a sh1t!!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Wimbledon R1: Andy Murray vs. Benjamin Becker « Reply #271 on: June 24, 2013, 06:42 PM »

yay Good finish Andy. We love you !! yay yay yay wub
So So much Wink  wub
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Wimbledon R1: Andy Murray vs. Benjamin Becker « Reply #272 on: June 24, 2013, 06:43 PM »

Love Murray's reaction  to nadal's loss---he don't give a sh1t!!
Haha just thought the same Rachie Smile
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Wimbledon R1: Andy Murray vs. Benjamin Becker « Reply #273 on: June 24, 2013, 06:43 PM »

Rafa limping well he was ok and played well at the FO. He's ok he lost that's all plain and simples.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Wimbledon R1: Andy Murray vs. Benjamin Becker « Reply #274 on: June 24, 2013, 06:46 PM »

Just keep laughing to myself , Pat Cash what a Pr---t , Nadal will Win Wimbeldon  roflmao
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Wimbledon R1: Andy Murray vs. Benjamin Becker « Reply #275 on: June 24, 2013, 06:47 PM »

Rafa limping well he was ok and played well at the FO. He's ok he lost that's all plain and simples.
Agree they always start making excuses , it makes me so mad !!
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Wimbledon R1: Andy Murray vs. Benjamin Becker « Reply #276 on: June 24, 2013, 06:47 PM »

Just keep laughing to myself , Pat Cash what a Pr---t , Nadal will Win Wimbeldon  roflmao
I think I'll ask him to repeat that 100 times.
IP Logged
sidtypical
Challenger Level

grrr...

Re: Wimbledon R1: Andy Murray vs. Benjamin Becker « Reply #277 on: June 24, 2013, 06:50 PM »

A perfect start for Andy. Still playing within himself against an awkward opponent. Straight sets - nice !
IP Logged
sidtypical
Challenger Level

grrr...

Re: Wimbledon R1: Andy Murray vs. Benjamin Becker « Reply #278 on: June 24, 2013, 06:53 PM »

I could never understand that. For Nadal to win he was probably going to have to beat Federer, Murray, Djokovic and Darcis. It was never going to happen. Whistle
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Wimbledon R1: Andy Murray vs. Benjamin Becker « Reply #279 on: June 24, 2013, 06:55 PM »

I think I'll ask him to repeat that 100 times.
Yes , it was the way he said  Andy  hadn't had to beat a top 4 player to wins queens in the article in the times , plus other negative remarks, an Aussie they hate the English wining anything haha .
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Wimbledon R1: Andy Murray vs. Benjamin Becker « Reply #280 on: June 24, 2013, 06:57 PM »

I could never understand that. For Nadal to win he was probably going to have to beat Federer, Murray, Djokovic and Darcis. It was never going to happen. Whistle
Sid your so right , it just wasn't going to happen looking at the bigger picture as they say  Whistle
IP Logged
hugoagogo69
Satellite Level

Re: Wimbledon R1: Andy Murray vs. Benjamin Becker « Reply #281 on: June 24, 2013, 06:59 PM »

I'm getting that confident feeling i had at the U.S open yay

Masterful Andy!! Your gonna win it cmon yeah

Especially after Roger Federer's shock win over Victor Hanescu!! shocking
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Wimbledon R1: Andy Murray vs. Benjamin Becker « Reply #282 on: June 24, 2013, 07:01 PM »

I just did a post about Andy's match and lost it, what did I do?????

Great start for Andy, he got better and better through the match. He might have got a bit cute to relinquish the lead in the first, but I think that tells you what sort of a threat Becker would ultimately be, although Becker did play well at times.

I thought the crowd was quite disrespectful today. They were watching a Brit, and not just any Brit, the world no.2, and all they could be bothered about was Nadal going out. As for the comms going on about how happy Andy would be with that result, it was ridiculous. Andy gave the result the reaction it deserved, which was to not give a stuff.

One down, six to go  cmon yeah cmon yeah cmon yeah cmon yeah cmon yeah cmon yeah cmon yeah
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Wimbledon R1: Andy Murray vs. Benjamin Becker « Reply #283 on: June 24, 2013, 07:06 PM »

1 down 6 to go Smile
IP Logged
sidtypical
Challenger Level

grrr...

Re: Wimbledon R1: Andy Murray vs. Benjamin Becker « Reply #284 on: June 24, 2013, 07:07 PM »

Sid your so right , it just wasn't going to happen looking at the bigger picture as they say  Whistle

aye, who are these so called experts ?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »