Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon R2: Andy Murray vs. Yen-Hsun Lu 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions
Murray in 3 - 35 (89.7%)
Murray in 4 - 2 (5.1%)
Murray in 5 - 1 (2.6%)
Lu in 3 - 0 (0%)
Lu in 4 - 0 (0%)
Lu in 5 - 1 (2.6%)
Total Voters: 39

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 32 Go Down Reply
Author

Wimbledon R2: Andy Murray vs. Yen-Hsun Lu

(Read 6613 times)
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Wimbledon R2: Andy Murray vs. Yen-Hsun Lu « Reply #390 on: June 26, 2013, 06:20 PM »

You're a brave woman Bev!! Very Happy

Found out at the weekend that one of our neighbours has  been diagnosed with cancer - weeks to live.  That reinforces my view that we should all make the most of the things we enjoy yes  I can catch up on sleep tonight Very Happy
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Wimbledon R2: Andy Murray vs. Yen-Hsun Lu « Reply #391 on: June 26, 2013, 06:21 PM »

Found out at the weekend that one of our neighbours has  been diagnosed with cancer - weeks to live.  That reinforces my view that we should all make the most of the things we enjoy yes  I can catch up on sleep tonight Very Happy
That's for sure Bev. 
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Wimbledon R2: Andy Murray vs. Yen-Hsun Lu « Reply #392 on: June 26, 2013, 06:22 PM »

Aye - life's for living.  yes
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Wimbledon R2: Andy Murray vs. Yen-Hsun Lu « Reply #393 on: June 26, 2013, 06:23 PM »

Dem buttocks certainly done us proud today Wink
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: Wimbledon R2: Andy Murray vs. Yen-Hsun Lu « Reply #394 on: June 26, 2013, 06:25 PM »

Sorry to hear about your neighbour, life is definitely short so thats the right attitude !!

Plus Andy won so probably worth it!
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Wimbledon R2: Andy Murray vs. Yen-Hsun Lu « Reply #395 on: June 26, 2013, 06:32 PM »

Was actually brave enough to watch some of this live . Very impressive. he kept his concentration, and I never thought the result was in doubt. Relatively stress free (for a change).

Has he ever played Robredo?

More cheese for the hound tonight...!!!
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Wimbledon R2: Andy Murray vs. Yen-Hsun Lu « Reply #396 on: June 26, 2013, 06:40 PM »

Lu got flushed !

Sorry,been waiting all week to say that :-)
good one.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Wimbledon R2: Andy Murray vs. Yen-Hsun Lu « Reply #397 on: June 26, 2013, 06:48 PM »

Another great match from our lad. clap
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon R2: Andy Murray vs. Yen-Hsun Lu « Reply #398 on: June 26, 2013, 06:50 PM »

That really does make you think Bev and appreciate life more.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon R2: Andy Murray vs. Yen-Hsun Lu « Reply #399 on: June 26, 2013, 06:52 PM »

Sorry to hear about your neighbour, life is definitely short so thats the right attitude !!

Plus Andy won so probably worth it!

Absolutely! Very Happy

Was actually brave enough to watch some of this live . Very impressive. he kept his concentration, and I never thought the result was in doubt. Relatively stress free (for a change).

More cheese for the hound tonight...!!!

dontknow

I've seen Robredo take a set off Fed at the AO though.

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon R2: Andy Murray vs. Yen-Hsun Lu « Reply #400 on: June 26, 2013, 06:52 PM »

H2H is 3-2 to Robredo, but the last time they played was three years ago, and they've never met on grass.
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: Wimbledon R2: Andy Murray vs. Yen-Hsun Lu « Reply #401 on: June 26, 2013, 06:53 PM »

Glad Andy through, given the events of today, very solid performance and Fed not looking quite so imperious today dropped a set.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Wimbledon R2: Andy Murray vs. Yen-Hsun Lu « Reply #402 on: June 26, 2013, 06:54 PM »

Sorry about your neighbour, Bev. Frown
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon R2: Andy Murray vs. Yen-Hsun Lu « Reply #403 on: June 26, 2013, 06:56 PM »

That really does make you think Bev and appreciate life more.

I was honestly quite shocked. 

I might have the chance to visit the UK at the end of this year but I will have to miss the AO as a result - just got to see if work will give me the time off Think  Finding out about our neighbour made me think that visiting the UK was the better choice (as much as I love tennis).  I've got friends (and family) that I've not seen for 7 years - it's a long time.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon R2: Andy Murray vs. Yen-Hsun Lu « Reply #404 on: June 26, 2013, 06:59 PM »

Sorry about your neighbour, Bev. Frown

Kind of puts a tennis match loss into perspective a bit, doesn't it. hug

Anyway, time to get my hubby up for work and me to get showered and dressed - a super busy day ahead! fainting  I just love month end!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 32 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »