Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon R3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions
Murray in 3 - 25 (69.4%)
Murray in 4 - 7 (19.4%)
Murray in 5 - 2 (5.6%)
Robredo in 3 - 0 (0%)
Robredo in 4 - 0 (0%)
Robredo in 5 - 2 (5.6%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 Go Down Reply
Author

Wimbledon R3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo

(Read 7200 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #615 on: June 28, 2013, 08:38 PM »

I have no problems with Andy being on Court 1. Idea for him is to win the match. I don't think Andy will be bothered either.
The only big advantage about CC for Andy, and us, is that he will once again have the benefit of the roof should this wonderful British weather choose to rain again.  No.1 court is scheduled to have a roof at some point in the foreseeable future though.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #616 on: June 28, 2013, 08:43 PM »

The only big advantage about CC for Andy, and us, is that he will once again have the benefit of the roof should this wonderful British weather choose to rain again.  No.1 court is scheduled to have a roof at some point in the foreseeable future though.

Still 5 years away I hear Aileen
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #617 on: June 28, 2013, 08:46 PM »

Aileen should get building the roof with her bare hands!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #618 on: June 28, 2013, 08:47 PM »

Aileen should get building the roof with her bare hands!

With u bare naked helping her Wink
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #619 on: June 28, 2013, 08:49 PM »

Lovely, lovely performance from Andy today. I told you, no sweat!

Andy has a full on aura out there now. The way he plays, the way he moves, everything about him is all about getting a win on his terms. It's fabulous to see.

There just doesn't seem to be any stress in the way Andy is playing at the moment. Even if there is a tricky moment he handles it beautifully.

Great reaction from the crowd when Andy won, and a smile from him. I think he's starting to feel a bit loved - about time too!

Tommy put up a fight, so all credit to him for that, but to me there was only ever going to be one winner.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #620 on: June 28, 2013, 08:49 PM »

With u bare naked helping her Wink

No I don't want to scare people.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #621 on: June 28, 2013, 08:49 PM »

Still 5 years away I hear Aileen
Oh heck - that long?  Andy will perhaps have retired by then.  Doesn't bear thinking about, that.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #622 on: June 28, 2013, 08:53 PM »

There's no play on Sunday, right? Strawberries and stuff? Which means Andy will play on Monday next. I am off next week except for Tuesday, as I ahve some meetings I must attend but other than that, I will be able to watch all of Andy's matches from this point on and some other matches that are looking great espeically on the top half.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #623 on: June 28, 2013, 08:59 PM »

There's no play on Sunday, right? Strawberries and stuff? Which means Andy will play on Monday next. I am off next week except for Tuesday, as I ahve some meetings I must attend but other than that, I will be able to watch all of Andy's matches from this point on and some other matches that are looking great espeically on the top half.
Yes, this is the Slam that has the Sunday 'holiday'.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #624 on: June 28, 2013, 09:00 PM »

Oh heck - that long?  Andy will perhaps have retired by then.  Doesn't bear thinking about, that.

Maybe not Aileen....few players still playing into their thirties now
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #625 on: June 28, 2013, 09:01 PM »

No I don't want to scare people.
Stop putting yourself down!  whip
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #626 on: June 28, 2013, 09:06 PM »

Stop putting yourself down!  whip

It's getting hot in here... so take off all your clothes.  Sex in bed
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #627 on: June 28, 2013, 09:12 PM »

Luckily I saw most of the match as I see the BBC did it again and swapped channels so the recording did not get the last set.  So far I have managed to record all his matches by recording permanently the BBC1 and BBC2 channels and hope that no one changes channel while I am out.

McEnroe has just said that he thinks JJ has the ability to beat Andy.  Obviously he is dangerous but Almagro does not have Andy's return ability.  My OH thinks that Andy has the return ability to beat JJ and he watched the whole of JJ's match.  But we do not need to worry just yet.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #628 on: June 28, 2013, 09:15 PM »

It's getting hot in here... so take off all your clothes.  Sex in bed
Gangsta!!! shocking  Such impure thoughts ... wink
IP Logged
scotjules
Satellite Level

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #629 on: June 28, 2013, 09:18 PM »

Finally able to see a match from beginning to end for the first time this week. Great to see Andy playing so well and looking at home on the grass. As the song says "Andy Murray does his talking under the lights"!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »