Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Estimated time - 12:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon R3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions
Murray in 3 - 25 (69.4%)
Murray in 4 - 7 (19.4%)
Murray in 5 - 2 (5.6%)
Robredo in 3 - 0 (0%)
Robredo in 4 - 0 (0%)
Robredo in 5 - 2 (5.6%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 Go Down Reply
Author

Wimbledon R3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo

(Read 8088 times)
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #630 on: June 28, 2013, 09:20 PM »

Gangsta!!! shocking  Such impure thoughts ... wink

Do you want to be the victim?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #631 on: June 28, 2013, 09:26 PM »

Do you want to be the victim?
Of you?  No thanks!! lol  I'm a bit past it anyway. old  Very Happy
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #632 on: June 28, 2013, 09:59 PM »

Luckily I saw most of the match as I see the BBC did it again and swapped channels so the recording did not get the last set.  So far I have managed to record all his matches by recording permanently the BBC1 and BBC2 channels and hope that no one changes channel while I am out.

McEnroe has just said that he thinks JJ has the ability to beat Andy.  Obviously he is dangerous but Almagro does not have Andy's return ability.  My OH thinks that Andy has the return ability to beat JJ and he watched the whole of JJ's match.  But we do not need to worry just yet.

McEnroe stating the obvious really.... but JJ isnt a Fed and isnt a Nadal. Tsonga has the ability to beat Andy ..but it takes Andy to be off focus for any chance of that to happen ...and thats what would need to happen for anyone other than Djoko to beat him.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #633 on: June 29, 2013, 12:24 AM »

There's just too much talk about Janowicz lately. He still has a couple of rounds to go before the potential qtr. I find it unnecessary.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #634 on: June 29, 2013, 12:25 AM »

Of course JJ will lose to Andy.

I am a big fan of his but Andy is the best returner on tour.

We mustn't forget that JJ does not even like grass, and will be engulfed by the occasion if he does make the Semi Final.

Andy will in in 3 or 4, if it happens. So stop worrying guys.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #635 on: June 29, 2013, 12:25 AM »

There's just too much talk about Janowicz lately. He still has a couple of rounds to go before the potential qtr. I find it unnecessary.

What don't you find unnecessary?
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #636 on: June 29, 2013, 03:31 AM »

I think we need to take one match at a time and let Lendl figure out things. Forget what McEnroe says, he is always running off at the mouth.
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #637 on: June 29, 2013, 07:45 PM »

Yeah but the media love to overhype JJ & Tomic..... both good players on their day...but slam challengers?? neah
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #638 on: June 29, 2013, 07:49 PM »

Janowicz has a look as if he's permanently stressed.
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #639 on: June 29, 2013, 07:52 PM »

I think we need to take one match at a time and let Lendl figure out things. Forget what McEnroe says, he is always running off at the mouth.

Yeah, as a big fan of Andy, I was slightly annoyed by his media statement that it would be a catastrophe if Andy didnt win.... hardly Johnny Mac!!

It would be disappointing of course.... catastrophe? definately not...and barring serious injury it wont be his last opportunity
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #640 on: June 29, 2013, 07:54 PM »

Think John Mac, said he should get to the final.....he never said Andy should win it.
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #641 on: June 29, 2013, 07:57 PM »

Think John Mac, said he should get to the final.....he never said Andy should win it.

yeah .... but either way .... not a catastrophe

Andy has a ridiculous & ever increasing  amount of pressure placed on him at Wimbledon....and Mac goes and tells media not making a final is catastrophic?... stupid comment by him.
[ Last edit by ABF June 29, 2013, 08:02 PM ] IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #642 on: June 29, 2013, 07:58 PM »

Johnny Mac goes over the top a lot of the time. I just pay attention to his actual tennis commentary. He's very knowledgeable in that regard and very refreshing to listen to.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #643 on: June 29, 2013, 07:59 PM »

yeah .... but either way .... not a catastrophe
Indeed.
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Round 3: Andy Murray vs. Tommy Robredo « Reply #644 on: June 29, 2013, 08:09 PM »

Johnny Mac goes over the top a lot of the time. I just pay attention to his actual tennis commentary. He's very knowledgeable in that regard and very refreshing to listen to.

Yeah I like him..he is entertaining as a person...and he makes alot of sense in his analysis of tennis... just that comment he made was inappropriate and also disrespectful of the level of competition in mens tennis..... which has been at a all time high for a few  years now ...imo
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »