Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who will prevail?
Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Janowicz in 3
Janowicz in 4
Janowicz in 5

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 ... 110 Go Down Reply
Author

Wimbledon SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz

(Read 14854 times)
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Wimbledon 2013 SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1545 on: July 05, 2013, 10:03 PM »

@Wimbledon: #Janowicz on #Murray: "I don't feel like losing to the runner-up so I wish him luck." #Wimbledon

Lol.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon 2013 SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1546 on: July 05, 2013, 10:03 PM »

JJ looked far from Andy today, reminded me very much of the Raonic match as soon as Andy got into the groove all his weapons just became ineffective and no way was Andy going to lose.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Wimbledon 2013 SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1547 on: July 05, 2013, 10:03 PM »

Agas waiting for you JJ at the airport bye bye
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Wimbledon 2013 SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1548 on: July 05, 2013, 10:04 PM »

Johnny Mac reckons theres only a big two now. And hes calling Andy to lift the trophy.  Lets hopoe hes right.

It's been a big two for about a year now. I always thought that this would be the future, with Delpo at number three, but he's always been hampered by injury. Given a good run of fitness, I can still see that happening. Not sure about JJ. Can't decide if he's here to stay or just got inspired. Wimbledon has plenty of inspired boom-boom semi-finalists who've faded away.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon 2013 SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1549 on: July 05, 2013, 10:05 PM »

I tell you what I enjoyed today. I live next door to Phil Jones of Man Utd. His mum came round a couple of hours ago to collect a parcel. She said, "You enjoying the tennis? I went on Tuesday [with Ferguson, presumably]. It was fantastic. It's a clean sport. None of this diving and cheating." Yup, that'd be right.

You live next door to Phil Jones, and aren't using this to your advantage?
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon 2013 SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1550 on: July 05, 2013, 10:06 PM »

Bloody hell, where do you live? Phil Jones must have a nice enough gaff.

Parents. He moved out to Cheshire a year ago, but he can't cook, so he's always back here.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon 2013 SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1551 on: July 05, 2013, 10:06 PM »

You live next door to Phil Jones, and aren't using this to your advantage?

How?
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon 2013 SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1552 on: July 05, 2013, 10:06 PM »

@Wimbledon: #Janowicz on #Murray: "I don't feel like losing to the runner-up so I wish him luck." #Wimbledon

Lol.

Well I'd have the same mentality.
IP Logged
gilbys angel
Junior

Re: Wimbledon 2013 SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1553 on: July 05, 2013, 10:06 PM »

Sometimes Andy seems like a thoroughbred who needs a touch of the crop to prick his ears and get him interested...then, he leaves the pack eating his dust!
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon 2013 SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1554 on: July 05, 2013, 10:07 PM »

You should see his tragic vehicles. Oh my days.
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Wimbledon 2013 SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1555 on: July 05, 2013, 10:07 PM »

Haha I printed out a picture of Janowicz and kept poking my pen into it, like that was going to change anything, but I was worried about his serve.  As good as he is, he is not consistent.
You fool Apollo  lmao  Ha ha.
IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Re: Wimbledon 2013 SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1556 on: July 05, 2013, 10:07 PM »

Can't wait until Sunday now.  I just love the way Andy keeps his cool and digs his way back into the set when he is behind.

All the best for Sunday.  Will be watching every point and cheering you all the way.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon 2013 SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1557 on: July 05, 2013, 10:07 PM »

How?

Get him to use his star (questionable) status, to get your some tickets at the final!
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Wimbledon 2013 SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1558 on: July 05, 2013, 10:07 PM »

Parents. He moved out to Cheshire a year ago, but he can't cook, so he's always back here.

Lol, what a noob. All that cash and he can't at least take a cooking lesson? Is he a decent lad?
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Wimbledon 2013 SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1559 on: July 05, 2013, 10:08 PM »

It's terrible.

I suppose you could do better? Sorry, but what a cheap shot. Andy has been part of the best era in the sport. He's done a damned sight more than most in less competitive era's. He's done more than any other Brit for 8 decades.

Even if Andy never wins another I'll be more than proud of what he has done already, but he is going to win more, starting on Sunday.

While I'm at it, let's have no more of this big four nonsense. It's a big two now and Andy is half of it.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 ... 110 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »