Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who will prevail?
Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Janowicz in 3
Janowicz in 4
Janowicz in 5

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 109 [110] Go Down Reply
Author

Wimbledon SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz

(Read 15447 times)
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1635 on: July 07, 2013, 09:58 AM »

I feel that this post was unnecessary as this only happened 24 hours ago and I had only just read the interview.  You may, of course, have already read it.  I very rarely feel 'got at' but his has done so.

I haven't been on here very long it does seem that people get at each far too much.  I came on here because we all have a mutual admiration for Andy.

Develop a thick skin, quickly. You need it on the net, even here...especially here... Think
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Wimbledon SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1636 on: July 08, 2013, 11:49 AM »

Well all of us have our opinions of Janowicz but he will now be ingrained in our memory as an opponent of Andy's that he had to beat in order to win his first Wimbledon Smile i say first as i have a feeling that Andy will win Wimbledon 2 or 3 times before his career is over.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1637 on: July 08, 2013, 12:12 PM »

What's done is done.

JJ is a future top talent that is for sure. You don't make the Semi Final's of Wimbledon (favourable draw or not) in only your 5th Slam Main Draw, for nothing. I suspect Andy did JJ a lot of good in this match, it wasn't a Raonic like beatdown, but it was still a convincing win in the end for Andy, and it will imo make JJ a bit more respectful whilst on court.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1638 on: July 08, 2013, 12:13 PM »

Besides, JJ got his wish, of wanting to lose to the Winner :p.
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Wimbledon SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1639 on: July 08, 2013, 12:21 PM »

Besides, JJ got his wish, of wanting to lose to the Winner :p.
  Him and 5 others! Arrogant youth.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Wimbledon SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1640 on: July 08, 2013, 01:45 PM »

JJ could possibly win a slam in the future, but at 22 i'll believe that when i see him win worthwhile masters events first. Plus he would have to avoid Andy & Novak to get really deep in slams, they can absorb his power compared to others, i would say Nadal would be a good match up, Rafa hates big hitting players with monster serves.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Wimbledon SF: Andy Murray vs. Jerzy Janowicz « Reply #1641 on: July 08, 2013, 06:22 PM »

^ Not quite true, he finds them difficult early on in slams when he's quite vulnerable, for sure.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 109 [110] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »