Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon + Queens (Aegon Championship) Ballots [Anyone going to these events?] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 17 Go Down Reply
Author

Wimbledon + Queens (Aegon Championship) Ballots [Anyone going to these events?]

(Read 9479 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

I forget if I had to put my middle name down in the ballot... someone help lol.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

has anyone heard about Queen's ballot?  I'm sure I had an email saying that we'd hear this week.  Hope that doesn't mean I've not even got anything there either.  Hate these ballots.  Much prefer 02 where you can simply book.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

has anyone heard about Queen's ballot?  I'm sure I had an email saying that we'd hear this week.  Hope that doesn't mean I've not even got anything there either.  Hate these ballots.  Much prefer 02 where you can simply book.
Dunno - must be quite exciting... Have I - haven't I?  Sort of like winning the lottery!  Very Happy
IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Well, I am rubbish at the lottery!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

OMG!  Years of nothing, then.... Mens Semi-Finals Centre Court! 
That was well worth the wait Woos. Smile

Well done to everone else who got tickets.  Enjoy!

IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Meeeeeeeeeeee!

Got Wimbledon tickets in my club ballot - middle Saturday and 2nd Monday, both court 1. Woohoo! yay jump
[ Last edit by wimbledonwestie April 25, 2013, 10:15 PM ] IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

As I previously informed, I received in the ballot allocation 2 tickets for Court 1 2nd Thursday.

Never mind, at least its something, but unless it has been raining, that should be women's semi-finals and some doubles. 
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Meeeeeeeeeeee!

Got Wimbledon tickets in my club ballot - middle Saturday and 2nd Monday, both court 1. Woohoo! yay jump
that's great westie.  Last year Andy was on court 1 on 2nd Monday (though it rained so we only got one set) and I have a feeling he might have been on court 1 that day the previous year too - so you may be lucky.

In addition to my Thursday ticket through the ballot, I've now got a 2nd row centre court seat for Queens on the Wednesday so am feeling pretty hopeful of seeing Andy as last year that was the day he played his first match (not that I'd have wanted to see that given the outcome).
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

that's great westie.  Last year Andy was on court 1 on 2nd Monday (though it rained so we only got one set) and I have a feeling he might have been on court 1 that day the previous year too - so you may be lucky.

In addition to my Thursday ticket through the ballot, I've now got a 2nd row centre court seat for Queens on the Wednesday so am feeling pretty hopeful of seeing Andy as last year that was the day he played his first match (not that I'd have wanted to see that given the outcome).

I was on court one that Monday last year- we were trying to convince ourselves we weren't freezing- though we did enjoy what tennis we did see, Andy played well v Cilic. Hoping for better luck with the weather this year! 
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

If Andy is on court 1 second Monday I will be mad!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

I was on court one that Monday last year- we were trying to convince ourselves we weren't freezing- though we did enjoy what tennis we did see, Andy played well v Cilic. Hoping for better luck with the weather this year! 
I know it was miserable wasn't it Westie.  But at least we saw a set against Cilic.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

If Andy is on court 1 second Monday I will be mad!

Sword fight Fight ya for him! Wink and a kiss
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Sword fight Fight ya for him! Wink and a kiss

Lol westie ya make me laugh ....... Like yer patter  w00t
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Lol westie ya make me laugh ....... Like yer patter  w00t

hug