Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon + Queens (Aegon Championship) Ballots [Anyone going to these events?] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 17 Go Down Reply
Author

Wimbledon + Queens (Aegon Championship) Ballots [Anyone going to these events?]

(Read 9126 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

I will fight you........... on a fighting video game of your choice!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Tickets arrived for Wimbledon!
IP Logged
Mackem
Futures Level

Mine too and we're in Block113 which is right at the front on Centre Court!  Not sure if it's by the Umpire's chair or opposite.  I'll wear my sky blue Murraysworld T-Shirt in case I'm on TV.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Mine too and we're in Block113 which is right at the front on Centre Court!  Not sure if it's by the Umpire's chair or opposite.  I'll wear my sky blue Murraysworld T-Shirt in case I'm on TV.

Brilliant will look out for you!!
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Will get the news of my winning/not winning a Wimbledon ticket on the 25th May. I hope I will be going.
IP Logged
Mackem
Futures Level

Brilliant will look out for you!!
Just hope it's Andy I'm watching as it's 2nd Wed which should be mens QF day.  If the headline is it's something like Federer v Berdych I'm going to run across the court in disgust wearing just my T-Shirt!!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Just hope it's Andy I'm watching as it's 2nd Wed which should be mens QF day.  If the headline is it's something like Federer v Berdych I'm going to run across the court in disgust wearing just my T-Shirt!!

Ha ha  Very Happy not sure if I look forward to seeing that...
IP Logged
Mackem
Futures Level

Ha ha  Very Happy not sure if I look forward to seeing that...
Me neither.  My wife will stop me anyway. I've promised not to embarrass her as it's her first Wimby visit and she knows what I'm like watching Andy i.e. passionate, loud, expressive, frustrated, tense, emotional, moody, focused etc etc
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Me neither.  My wife will stop me anyway. I've promised not to embarrass her as it's her first Wimby visit and she knows what I'm like watching Andy i.e. passionate, loud, expressive, frustrated, tense, emotional, moody, focused etc etc

If I see Andy and you see missiles or Nerf gun bullets heading his way. Don't call the cops, it's me on a tantrum.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

You better be loud loud loud if you get to see Andy....I will be listening out for you.. Wimby needs more vocal people there anyway!! Wink
IP Logged
Mackem
Futures Level

You better be loud loud loud if you get to see Andy....I will be listening out for you.. Wimby needs more vocal people there anyway!! Wink
I WILL be loud.  We don't want any of that crap O2 atmosphere - or lack of it.  If I'm close to the players seats I'll be sure to give him some advice during the changeovers Very Happy
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

I WILL be loud.  We don't want any of that crap O2 atmosphere - or lack of it.  If I'm close to the players seats I'll be sure to give him some advice during the changeovers Very Happy

Can't wait to watch...I'm planning also on being very vocal at the o2 in November  clapping
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

me too angie and I have my saltire at the ready - next outing will be queens, which I can't believe is only a month away  cmon yeah
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Lucky you Mackem, I am right near the back!

Angie you made bad mistake not coming to the final weekend of the WTF... no cocktail for you.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Lucky you Mackem, I am right near the back!

Angie you made bad mistake not coming to the final weekend of the WTF... no cocktail for you.

I was under the roof of the Centre Court last year and it was difficult to see the ball, definitely take binoculars with you.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 17 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »