Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon + Queens (Aegon Championship) Ballots [Anyone going to these events?]
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 17 Reply

Wimbledon + Queens (Aegon Championship) Ballots [Anyone going to these events?]

Mackem if you are on Facebook u can go on and "like" U S open and you will get loads of info on buying tickets.
IP Logged

Mackem if you are on Facebook u can go on and "like" U S open and you will get loads of info on buying tickets.
Ok will try that.  Thanks
IP Logged

I'll be at Wimbledon for the Mens' Semi-Finals. Andy had better be there too!! Smile
IP Logged

Quarter Finals time Smile
IP Logged

oh lucky you prod. When did you hear as not heard anything yet?
IP Logged

My Grandma got a letter today. I text  her as I had seen people on twitter saying they had been succesful.

I will see if I am succesful when home.
IP Logged

oh hope mine has got held up in the post  pray
IP Logged

My Grandma got a letter today. I text  her as I had seen people on twitter saying they had been succesful.

I will see if I am succesful when home.
oh hope mine has got held up in the post  pray
Fingers crossed!
IP Logged

Not crowing but.... Men's Single Final at Wimbledon!!!! Thanks to my wife who entered the draw!
IP Logged

lucky you Colin green with envy.  I've sometimes wondered whether anyone actually gets tickets for the final through the draw so now I know.
IP Logged

Not crowing but.... Men's Single Final at Wimbledon!!!! Thanks to my wife who entered the draw!
Wow - how fab!  I wonder who you'll see?
IP Logged

No letter from Wimbledon for me today Frown   but I did get my WTF tickets Smile
IP Logged

Lucky blighter
IP Logged

No success today for me in the mail, fingers crossed for tomorrow.
IP Logged

No Wimby mail for me .... yet????????? 
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 17 Reply