Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon + Queens (Aegon Championship) Ballots [Anyone going to these events?]
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 17 Reply

Wimbledon + Queens (Aegon Championship) Ballots [Anyone going to these events?]

So pleased for ya joe. What a week you will have down there. Quarters and semis not bad going mate
IP Logged

^ Great result, Prod.  See - lots to look forward to!  Smile
IP Logged

Need to try and get money for these ones though haha
IP Logged

Need to try and get money for these ones though haha

You will get it by hook or by crook
IP Logged

Brilliant result you'll have a great time, so good to hear of proper tennis fans getting tickets
IP Logged

Brilliant result you'll have a great time, so good to hear of proper tennis fans getting tickets

Proper tennis fans? We are all proper tennis fans here?
IP Logged

Proper tennis fans? We are all proper tennis fans here?

I meant as opposed to the 90% of "corporates" that tend to always get tickets for Wimbledon that's all!
IP Logged

I meant as opposed to the 90% of "corporates" that tend to always get tickets for Wimbledon that's all!

Oh I thought you were trying to stick the knife into some here, my apologies MM.
IP Logged

OOoh lucky you. Well jel! Enjoy every minute!
IP Logged

Oh I thought you were trying to stick the knife into some here, my apologies MM.

Apology accepted I was just referring to the obscene amount of "once a year non-tennis celebs and corporates" that fill Centre Court each year at the expense of proper tennis fans I just think Wimbledon is quite exclusive in contrast with other slams where getting tickets seems to be slightly easier.  That was all I meant GM nothing sinister.
IP Logged

I got the offer of Centre Court tickets in the Queens ballot!  Sad I now am out of the country on the opening day. Just my luck?
IP Logged

I got zip.  Third year in a row.
IP Logged

I got the offer of Centre Court tickets in the Queens ballot!  Sad I now am out of the country on the opening day. Just my luck?
I got zilch this year.    You can console yourself with the knowledge you wouldn't see Andy on the opening day arthur as he normally doesn't start playing till the Wednesday.
IP Logged

He'll open it this year Ruthie as the defending champion.
IP Logged

He'll open it this year Ruthie as the defending champion.

So seeds at Queens no longer get byes?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 17 Reply