Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Fabio Fognini, Thursday, Estimated time - 1:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who wins?
Murray in 3 - 4 (6%)
Murray in 4 - 26 (38.8%)
Murray in 5 - 24 (35.8%)
Federer in 3 - 6 (9%)
Federer in 4 - 6 (9%)
Federer in 5 - 1 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 67

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 Go Down Reply
Author

Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer

(Read 23553 times)
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1725 on: July 11, 2012, 09:24 PM »

Quite ironic when Federer fans call Nadal lucky. At least he went on to beat the supposedly GOAT 8 out of 11 times in Slam finals to claim those Slam titles. To quote his own idol, "Are you kidding me with this?"
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1726 on: July 11, 2012, 09:28 PM »

And Nadal is always so respectful towards Federer, as Andy is. Rafa's always calling him the GOAT, despite the overwhelming evidence of their head to head. Class act, Rafa.
IP Logged
kris

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1727 on: July 11, 2012, 10:36 PM »

I am curious as to why roger hates murray though . I mean murray has not even won one grand-slam ? does the head to head hurt that much ?

My theory is that the swiss  are very pro-english and naturally hate the scots  because they see them as rebels . I observe a lot of love going on between Swiss and the Brits  .  My swiss friend said they have huge respect for britain as they provided t swiss with protection .

so Roger sees Andy and thinks to himself  " this guy is a scot , he must be a rebel " etc .
IP Logged
kris

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1728 on: July 11, 2012, 10:41 PM »

I don't like rafa because he cheats at tennis . He turns tennis into a muscle game and uses that nasty loopy top spin beacsue of his physique .  Plus clay is the surface for the "untalented" because it slows everything down and makes it  more about hard hitting and out enduring other player .  True tennis needs skill, precision , accuracy , and intelligence . unfortunately Rafa lacks all these qualities and simply bats the ball like a caveman against fed .

He unfairly brings the game into a brute level and compensates for his lack of skill by increasing his muscles against rogers smaller arms .

A lot of novak fans  say the same about rafa .

His victories are all null because they are cheap tennis even if they are legal .  He was also accused of steroid use by the french fans because they were suspicious .

Don't expect true tennis fans to admire a brute . 
IP Logged
kris

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1729 on: July 11, 2012, 10:44 PM »

Andy loses to rafa for the same reason .

on the plus side rafa is the object of a lot of female lust .  so i guess there is a plus side .
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1730 on: July 11, 2012, 10:55 PM »

I don't like rafa because he cheats at tennis . He turns tennis into a muscle game and uses that nasty loopy top spin beacsue of his physique .  Plus clay is the surface for the "untalented" because it slows everything down and makes it  more about hard hitting and out enduring other player .  True tennis needs skill, precision , accuracy , and intelligence . unfortunately Rafa lacks all these qualities and simply bats the ball like a caveman against fed .

He unfairly brings the game into a brute level and compensates for his lack of skill by increasing his muscles against rogers smaller arms .

A lot of novak fans  say the same about rafa .

His victories are all null because they are cheap tennis even if they are legal .  He was also accused of steroid use by the french fans because they were suspicious .

Don't expect true tennis fans to admire a brute . 

His victories are legal, yet he cheats at tennis?

Federer fan put out by the fact that he's Nadal's *****.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1731 on: July 11, 2012, 11:03 PM »

Kris... honestly stop  double posting   your arguments are very strange and weak.

IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1732 on: July 11, 2012, 11:03 PM »

My theory is that the swiss  are very pro-english and naturally hate the scots  because they see them as rebels .

Some theory, Kris. What evidence do you have for any of that arse-dribble?  Think up some kooky idea and convince yourself it must be true? If your Swiss friend says they love the British,Scots are British too, you know. And don't get me started on Calvin and Knox.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1733 on: July 12, 2012, 12:17 AM »

My theory is that the swiss  are very pro-english and naturally hate the scots  because they see them as rebels . I observe a lot of love going on between Swiss and the Brits  .  My swiss friend said they have huge respect for britain as they provided t swiss with protection .

so Roger sees Andy and thinks to himself  " this guy is a scot , he must be a rebel " etc .

Yes I do remember when I went to Switzerland with my parents some time ago the locals were utterly terrified of us claymore-waving, haggis-eating, whisky-swilling visitors.

Get real!  We were welcomed everywhere we went, as Scots usually are abroad.  I've been to several countries and have never met with hostility.  It's the English who are unpopular because they're perceived as being arrogant.

on the plus side rafa is the object of a lot of female lust .  so i guess there is a plus side .
Well this female doesn't lust after Rafa.  In fact I think he's a big turn-off, but then I've never been turned on by men with over-developed muscles and sickly-sweet smiles.  Hate his style of tennis as well.  No surprise that he's fast wrecking his body, but that can only be a good thing for Andy.

Kris... honestly stop  double posting   your arguments are very strange and weak.

lmao
[ Last edit by Aileen July 12, 2012, 12:44 AM ] IP Logged
kris

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1734 on: July 12, 2012, 01:23 AM »

I heard british women fancy swiss men a lot too . Apprently swiss just love england and side with them on everything .

Roger himself said he wants to do something special for england despite being swiss .
IP Logged
kris

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1735 on: July 12, 2012, 01:25 AM »

look at this post from a english poster from "http://www.englishforum.ch/daily-life/3912-why-i-love-switzerland.html"

Why I love Switzerland,

I actually get embarrassed and a little angry when people around me slag-off Switzerland or Swiss culture, of course when things aren’t going to plan stress takes hold and a polarized negative view can dominate your life. However, I know when I have it good, so to speak. I have lived here for 6 years now and after working for a nightmare British born boss, although I felt I did my job over and above the average person, this was never noted and now I find myself unemployed again. I pray to find work under a straightforward Swiss person.

I also have difficulty in learning the language. To me, I’m quite proud of my German language progress but here in Switzerland I’m probably at the same level of a 10 year old learning English. Swiss people are a highly educated race who don’t suffer fools gladly and neither should they. This is the main reason I can not find a job. Still, some people who are used to having it easy in their own countries arrogantly think that the Swiss are just hanging around waiting to give away job opportunities to anyone just because they ask.

Why would or should they when their own people have studied hard for years, this attitude I’ll never understand.

In England if I opened my mouth to speak, my working class accent would instantly exclude me from certain positions or social groups, here I am just English and have never felt any class prejudice. I have been welcomed into the Basel community on my personality alone, something unthinkable in England.

I also feel safe and secure all the time and have experienced life on a level unknown to me previously. A level of selflessness and compassion, where people that ask a question actually listen to your answer and give honest opinions back. The Swiss won’t just agree for the sake of it, or say what you want to hear. This I can respect totally, I’m sick to the back teeth of moaning liberals, who expect life to be fair and cry because they feel misunderstood. life is not fair. However, in Switzerland it is constant, get used to that and half the battle is won.

Socially, the Swiss are great hosts, any excuse for an Apero they’ll have one. A dry humor that shocks even a mouthy person like myself, shows me how intelligent even a lay-man is. Laws here are amazing, and new law can be enforced within a month and if it seems not to be working, will be changed immediately, not debated again and again, this I admire greatly. In England, if they tried to make a new law, it can take years because just because one person comes up with a lame excuse that it doesn’t fit 0.1% of the community, then the debates start over again.

My only complaint is, there really is nothing for free here, except maybe the views, which are boss. I really do hope to find work soon but in the meantime I am going to be thankful for my permission to stay. Thank you Basel Statt. xxx
IP Logged
kris

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1736 on: July 12, 2012, 01:27 AM »

swiss roger feels utter loathing for the scots because his heart is painted with the union jack of england .

Roger probably will never play in scottish open if they release it .

That is probably whe hates andy . when he sees andy he thinks " the enemy of my best friend england ! I will destroy him !" etc .
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1737 on: July 12, 2012, 01:48 AM »

swiss roger feels utter loathing for the scots because his heart is painted with the union jack of england .

That is probably whe hates andy . when he sees andy he thinks " the enemy of my best friend england ! I will destroy him !" etc .

Well, at least Aileen will now be able to see who or what you truly are. You are too easy for me. Get lost and get your head checked.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1738 on: July 12, 2012, 01:51 AM »

I think you've seriously lost the plot here.  First you use a lengthy post which is five and a half years old (how long did it take you to dig that forum up, I wonder), then you come out with this nonsense - "Roger's heart is painted with the union jack of england".  How strange - I always thought that the union flag was the flag of Great Britain & N. Ireland.  And how do you know what Federer feels about the Scots?  Are you a close friend?

However I've reached the conclusion that I think it is you who is anti-Scottish and are merely using this forum as a vehicle to express your twisted racist opinions.   
[ Last edit by Aileen July 12, 2012, 01:55 AM ] IP Logged
kris

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1739 on: July 12, 2012, 01:54 AM »

I am not even english  for me to even care about the scotts or brits ...........

I am just assuming he does not like scotts because swiss really are very pro english that much is certain .
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »