Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who wins?
Murray in 3 - 4 (6%)
Murray in 4 - 26 (38.8%)
Murray in 5 - 24 (35.8%)
Federer in 3 - 6 (9%)
Federer in 4 - 6 (9%)
Federer in 5 - 1 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 67

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 Go Down Reply
Author

Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer

(Read 23166 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1740 on: July 12, 2012, 02:07 AM »

I am not even english  for me to even care about the scotts or brits ...........

I am just assuming he does not like scotts because swiss really are very pro english that much is certain .
I had already figured you aren't English because clearly it isn't your first language, but that doesn't stop you from spouting anti-Scottish rubbish.  It so happens I have a cousin (Scottish) who is Professor of German Studies at Strathclyde University in Glasgow, and who is an acknowledged expert in Swiss-German literature.  As a result he's been a regular visitor to Switzerland for many years now and has always found the Swiss to be very friendly towards ALL visitors, providing they behave themselves and don't fall foul of Swiss laws.  I'm sure he would find your asinine comments highly entertaining.

Also it's obvious you know very little about Britain if you think that the union flag belongs solely to England.
[ Last edit by Aileen July 12, 2012, 02:11 AM ] IP Logged
kris

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1741 on: July 12, 2012, 02:08 AM »

Hey ! what's wrong with my english ?
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1742 on: July 12, 2012, 02:15 AM »

Apprently swiss just love england and side with them on everything .  haha
I thought the swiss are neutral about everything.
IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1743 on: July 12, 2012, 02:19 AM »

I am curious as to why roger hates murray though . I mean murray has not even won one grand-slam ? does the head to head hurt that much ?

My theory is that the swiss  are very pro-english and naturally hate the scots  because they see them as rebels . I observe a lot of love going on between Swiss and the Brits  .  My swiss friend said they have huge respect for britain as they provided t swiss with protection .

so Roger sees Andy and thinks to himself  " this guy is a scot , he must be a rebel " etc .

Wow that is quite a theory.  The Swiss love the Brits but hate the Scots. I guess geography isn't high on the agenda in Switzerland.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1744 on: July 12, 2012, 02:22 AM »

Hey ! what's wrong with my english ?
Your English is very good but it's still obvious that it isn't your first language.  I take it you're Swiss?  If so you're a disgrace to your country and an insult to your compatriots.
IP Logged
kris

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1745 on: July 12, 2012, 02:24 AM »

I am not swiss ! swiss and english are like romeo and juliet =)
IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1746 on: July 12, 2012, 02:25 AM »

swiss roger feels utter loathing for the scots because his heart is painted with the union jack of england .

Roger probably will never play in scottish open if they release it .

That is probably whe hates andy . when he sees andy he thinks " the enemy of my best friend england ! I will destroy him !" etc .

Oh dear god.  You're looking more foolish with every post.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1747 on: July 12, 2012, 02:35 AM »

I am not swiss ! swiss and english are like romeo and juliet =)
OK, so you're not Swiss.  So what nationality are you?  And how come you claim to know everything about the Swiss psyche?  "The Swiss and the English are like Romeo and Juliet".  So tell me - who's Romeo and who's Juliet?  Also I seem to recall that the pair met a rather sticky end, so perhaps an unfortunate analogy.
IP Logged
Crisstti

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1748 on: July 12, 2012, 02:51 AM »

I don't like rafa because he cheats at tennis . He turns tennis into a muscle game and uses that nasty loopy top spin beacsue of his physique .  Plus clay is the surface for the "untalented" because it slows everything down and makes it  more about hard hitting and out enduring other player .  True tennis needs skill, precision , accuracy , and intelligence . unfortunately Rafa lacks all these qualities and simply bats the ball like a caveman against fed .

He unfairly brings the game into a brute level and compensates for his lack of skill by increasing his muscles against rogers smaller arms .

A lot of novak fans  say the same about rafa .

His victories are all null because they are cheap tennis even if they are legal .  He was also accused of steroid use by the french fans because they were suspicious .

Don't expect true tennis fans to admire a brute . 

Lol, what a bunch of sickening arrogance.  Once could copy and paste that from at least a few thousand Fed fans/Rafa haters BTW (not saying all Fed fans are like that).

Clay needs a more strategic game.  Ball bashers and big servers are helped by the faster surfaces.

So Rafa is a brute who lacks skill, precision , accuracy , and intelligence?.  I wonder just how bad Fed has to be to lose to such a player so many times...
IP Logged
Crisstti

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1749 on: July 12, 2012, 05:03 AM »

Quite ironic when Federer fans call Nadal lucky. At least he went on to beat the supposedly GOAT 8 out of 11 times in Slam finals to claim those Slam titles. To quote his own idol, "Are you kidding me with this?"

Exactly.  If anyone in this discussion has been lucky is Fed.  Rafa has won 8 of his slams against either Fed or Novak in the final.  Fed has won, what, 4 of his against a multiple slam winner (and I mean more than two slams)?.  And one of those was when Novak was playing his first slam final... and Agassi was way past his prime.
Really, in all likelihood Fed wouldn't even have the career gs if Rafa hadn't been injured in 2009.
IP Logged
Crisstti

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1750 on: July 12, 2012, 05:04 AM »

Been feeling down for the past few days and I admit I am glad there is not any tennis at the moment. But life goes on and I am sure Andy will do well at the Olympics with Jamie. Been very busy I have a new kitten who was very ill this has taken up a lot of my time. She is better now but it was touch and go. A little cutey tortie she has been running around the house with my Siamese. I am glad Andy is having a break he will need to recharge his batteries. Looking forward to the tennis at the Olympics.

Glad to hear your cat is fine.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1751 on: July 12, 2012, 06:12 AM »

I don't like the Swiss, I find them arrogant and smug.....oh wait..... Whistle
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1752 on: July 12, 2012, 06:46 AM »

Can we get rid of this Kris person, I didn't join this forum to discuss Fed, and it is turning the forum nasty. There is a lot more abuse against individuals since he/she started posting. Non of us need to justify Mr Murray's performance or behaviour on here, and certainly not against a plonker like Fed.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1753 on: July 12, 2012, 10:54 AM »

Has this Kris person been banned yet.?  Some of his comments were upsetting  Frown     Every time I came on here  yesterday  I was like this

IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1754 on: July 12, 2012, 10:56 AM »

Has this Kris person been banned yet.?  Some of his comments were upsetting  Frown     Every time I came on here  yesterday  I was like this

It puts our little Fed pet AK400 into sharp perspective doesn't it?
Although his behaviour has greatly improved, probably by being a member here.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »