Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer, Saturday, Time: 2pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who wins?
Murray in 3 - 4 (6%)
Murray in 4 - 26 (38.8%)
Murray in 5 - 24 (35.8%)
Federer in 3 - 6 (9%)
Federer in 4 - 6 (9%)
Federer in 5 - 1 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 67

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 117 [118] 119 Go Down Reply
Author

Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer

(Read 23656 times)
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1755 on: July 12, 2012, 11:10 AM »

So glad this Kris has been banned, I found his comments rude, hurtful, racist and totally unacceptable. If I was near him I would shove his heed down the toilet.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1756 on: July 12, 2012, 11:29 AM »

Andy's FB post  " Came out on top in the go-karting yesterday. Torrential rain and hailstones the whole race. So much fun!"  <3  haha  Smile so glad he is enjoying himself
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1757 on: July 12, 2012, 01:46 PM »

Thanks John. That's great to hear he's moving on and enjoying his down time.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1758 on: July 12, 2012, 03:20 PM »

Shame, we had a new forum clown for a brief while there.

Guess we'll have to find a new one now.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1759 on: July 12, 2012, 03:30 PM »

I noticed that "latest member" last night was Neil Harman - perhaps he'll oblige?
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1760 on: July 12, 2012, 03:37 PM »

OK, so you're not Swiss.  So what nationality are you?  And how come you claim to know everything about the Swiss psyche?  "The Swiss and the English are like Romeo and Juliet".  So tell me - who's Romeo and who's Juliet?  Also I seem to recall that the pair met a rather sticky end, so perhaps an unfortunate analogy.

Surely Federer is Juliet?
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1761 on: July 12, 2012, 03:39 PM »

I hope "Neil Harman" posts because I have a few questions for him about his pre-match interview on ESPN.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1762 on: July 12, 2012, 05:07 PM »

It puts our little Fed pet AK400 into sharp perspective doesn't it?
Although his behaviour has greatly improved, probably by being a member here.
AK was never anywhere near as bad as this idiot - and, yes, perhaps coming on here has softened him up a bit!

Andy's FB post  " Came out on top in the go-karting yesterday. Torrential rain and hailstones the whole race. So much fun!"  <3  haha  Smile so glad he is enjoying himself
So what happened to the holiday in the sun?  Really quite glad he's decided to stay at home though.  I don't think his idea of enjoyment is frying on a beach all day!

Clowns like him we don't need.  Bit of a head-case I think.

** By the way, if anyone feels very unhappy or upset about a post, then they should use the "Report to moderator" facility at the bottom right-hand side of that poster's box and type their complaint in the box which will come up.  You don't need to give your name.  As MW has 3 moderators, who will each receive it, it will be attended to as soon as possible.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1763 on: July 12, 2012, 06:55 PM »

Perhaps Andy decided he would just prefer to spend time at home with Kim and the dogs regardless of the weather.  That suggests to me he's already bouncing back ie doesn't feel the need to flee.  Hope I'm right!  He's no great sun lover, though perhaps Kim would have appreciated the holiday!
IP Logged
Fedfan99

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1764 on: July 13, 2012, 04:24 PM »

I like the part where Federer won.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1765 on: July 13, 2012, 04:32 PM »

Fedfan99 is now banned

I've had a quick look over his posts, it seems clear to me he is not here for sincere reasons and has absolutely no intention of ever being a part of this community. For this reason, he has been given a permanent ban instead of a temporary one.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1766 on: July 13, 2012, 04:37 PM »

YAY  Very Happy  thanks Mark!! Smile  banning fed fans  since......  2005?   Think

IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1767 on: July 13, 2012, 04:38 PM »

Mark.. I like your new Chuck Norris attitude. yes
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1768 on: July 13, 2012, 04:40 PM »

Mark.. I like your new Chuck Norris attitude. yes
Rather than a change of attitude, I think it's simply a change of circumstances - it seems suddenly out of no where we are having militant Federer fans join us on a mission.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Wimbledon Final: Murray v Federer « Reply #1769 on: July 13, 2012, 04:46 PM »

I have a theory about that.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 117 [118] 119 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »