Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon QF: Murray v Ferrer
Poll
Who will win?
Murray in 3 - 5 (13.2%)
Murray in 4 - 24 (63.2%)
Murray in 5 - 7 (18.4%)
Ferrer in 3 - 0 (0%)
Ferrer in 4 - 2 (5.3%)
Ferrer in 5 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 ... 95 Reply

Wimbledon QF: Murray v Ferrer

Best win of his career? I don't think I've ever been so sure that he was going to loose a match after the first set.
IP Logged

That was one incredibly nervous performance. Job done though.
I am now awaiting your report with interest.
IP Logged

Banned for 10 days. This is your second ban. Your next ban will be permanent.

You used to troll with style, what happened to you? Stop your trolling or you're not welcome here.

Fuzzy used to be a source of entertainment, now he's a shell of a troll.
IP Logged

Fuzzy used to be a source of entertainment, now he's a shell of a troll.
The only reason he was allowed to remain here was because of the entertainment factor... he's pathetic now.

No more trolling allowed from him, whatsoever.
IP Logged

Congrats to Murray and his fans! He definitely has a shot in his semi final match
IP Logged

That must have been really hard, as Andy just said - both players in the locker-room together at such a tense point in the match.
IP Logged

The only reason he was allowed to remain here was because of the entertainment factor... he's pathetic now.

Good.  Well done Mark.
IP Logged

We need a new town clown...
IP Logged

We need a new town clown...
I hear Boogers is trying for the position but unfortunately his entry is not allowed because he's staff.
IP Logged

I'm sooo happy
IP Logged

I hear Boogers is trying for the position but unfortunately his entry is not allowed because he's staff.

I'm not the clown you're looking for.

IP Logged

I want James for the job, but he's mellowed out a bit it seems.
IP Logged

Andy played superbly completely in control . What a match  he is playing so well. tsonga will be another tough match but he will be prepared for this. Andy comon youare playing so well.
IP Logged

My god - the dream lives on.  Could it really happen?  Sunday, around 5pm? Could it really, really happen?

May the Gods of tennis give our hero the breaks he has earned, just this once.
IP Logged

Good.  Well done Mark.
Agreed!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 ... 95 Reply