Ferrer in 4 - 2 (5.3%)
Ferrer in 5 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 Reply

Wimbledon QF: Murray v Ferrer

Good to see all the positive comments are rating the best Smile
IP Logged

It's embedded in this article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/18699531
Grateful to you Mark. If I can buy you a beer one day I will.
Its made my day. Cheers!
IP Logged

You're welcome Smile
IP Logged

Well well, what a match. First opportunity to comment. And hasn't it outed all the doubters on this forum. we know who you are now!! Whistle
IP Logged

guys I'm still recovering   Very Happy  I've got a headache Frown
IP Logged

I couldn't even watch the 2nd set tie-break. It was too nerve-wracking. Jeez Andy had to dig in and tough it out. Too many unforced errors on his forehand but his serve eventually came to the rescue especially in the 4th set. Ferrer really is the duracell bunny.

I expect the Tsonga match to be easier for Andy and I think he'll win in 3 to be the first Brit in 74 years to reach the final!
IP Logged
deb

voted, thanks Lashurst.
IP Logged
deb

I couldn't even watch the 2nd set tie-break. It was too nerve-wracking. Jeez Andy had to dig in and tough it out. Too many unforced errors on his forehand but his serve eventually came to the rescue especially in the 4th set. Ferrer really is the duracell bunny.

I expect the Tsonga match to be easier for Andy and I think he'll win in 3 to be the first Brit in 74 years to reach the final!
Me too. Come on Andy.
IP Logged

Come on Andy yay Kept your nerve, kept your cool, believed in yourself, so proud 
IP Logged

I'm really tired people so I wont be uploading pics... maybe tomorrow... Goodnight!
IP Logged

I'm really tired people so I wont be uploading pics... maybe tomorrow... Goodnight!

Think we're all knackered and emotional. Night Smile
IP Logged

think i'm hooked! loving this year's Wimbledon
IP Logged

think i'm hooked! loving this year's Wimbledon
I think there are others who feel the same way. Smile  I had loads of texts from a non-tennis fan friend of mine when Andy played Baggy.  Her last comment was - oh t'f**k - I'm hooked!  Very Happy
IP Logged

Well well, what a match. First opportunity to comment. And hasn't it outed all the doubters on this forum. we know who you are now!! Whistle
Let's be honest, the majority on here at 3-5, 6-6 (2-5) and 6-6 (5-6) in the 2nd set were doubting. He was seemingly as good as two sets down and to come back from that, the way he was playing, would been probably imposible.

Instead he pulled off a great comeback. Saving that SP at 5-6 was the turning point.
IP Logged

Christ 92 pages.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 Reply