Andy Murray vs Robin Haase, Thursday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon QF : Murray v Lopez
Poll
Who wins?
Murray reaches his third Wimbledon semi final - 29 (100%)
The catalogue model defies a nation, and fatigue to win - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] Reply

Wimbledon QF : Murray v Lopez

But it's the wrong Friday Bev Very Happy

lol

It will be Saturday morning, early hours for semi's for me, so off.  Problem is going to be Sunday Whistle
IP Logged

lol

It will be Saturday morning, early hours for semi's for me, so off.  Problem is going to be Sunday Whistle

Oh rrrrrrrrrrrrrrright ... just keep on keeping me straight.  I can be brainwashed in a thimble at the moment Very Happy
IP Logged

Yeah, I got the impression that he didn't want to make a drama out of it, in the interview.  He just wanted to say yep, picked up a niggle, as all players do, and will get it treated.
He also said that some people deal with these things better than others - pointedly commenting on how he handled his injury at the FO.
IP Logged

Oh rrrrrrrrrrrrrrright ... just keep on keeping me straight.  I can be brainwashed in a thimble at the moment Very Happy

lol  Easily done.  I get confused sometimes Very Happy
IP Logged

lol  Easily done.  I get confused sometimes Very Happy

I've got this MASSIVE ENORMOUS check list running through my pea brain at the moment - not leaving much room for anything else Very Happy
IP Logged

He also said that some people deal with these things better than others - pointedly commenting on how he handled his injury at the FO.

yes 

IP Logged

yay well done Andy. Good match and the only one who went through this round without dropping a set Smile
IP Logged

I do not think he is a Drama Queen any more than other players.

I have not heard him complain any more than the rest of them. shocking shocking shocking
IP Logged

Thankful for this place to come and be with other Andy fanz, here's to Friday!!
IP Logged

When Nadal hurt his foot grimacing and wincing, then had medical attention, I dont recall any journalist or any of us calling him a drama queen or hypochondriac.

OR, Del Potro when he went off for treatment on his thigh.
Interesting that, so why single out Andy?

Both fans and critics should be fair when they dish out criticism. shocking shocking
IP Logged

When Nadal hurt his foot grimacing and wincing, then had medical attention, I dont recall any journalist or any of us calling him a drama queen or hypochondriac.

OR, Del Potro when he went off for treatment on his thigh.
Interesting that, so why single out Andy?

Both fans and critics should be fair when they dish out criticism. shocking shocking

I agree -- they need to give Andy a break!!  He has enough pressure on him already.
IP Logged

Well, for a so called "drama queen" he has the trainer out remarkably infrequently. Heard Petchy say he doesn't agree with it, unless absolutely necessary.
IP Logged

Seems Murray not happy that he has a reputation as a drama queen now. Another slam, another injury excuse crafted should he require it.
Go and wash your mouth out with bleach.
IP Logged
MT

A ridiculous thing to say, right after Andy tremendous win.
No respect at all. Disgusted.
clap
IP Logged

I've just listened to that interview again and it's the interviewer who's making the big song and dance about the injury by persisting in going on about it, not Andy.  Cretin.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] Reply