Murray in 4 - 2 (8%)
Murray in 5 - 0 (0%)
Kamke in 3 - 0 (0%)
Kamke in 4 - 0 (0%)
Kamke in 5 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 Reply

Wimbledon R2: Murray vs Kamke

But seriously, time for him to f**k off. It just looks silly to carry it on when you've been rumbled.
Time to ignore.  It's not my best thing to do, but I'm learning! Wink  Anyways - I know I've been a lot negative, but I'm am up there with the big hope!  Can't help myself. Very Happy
IP Logged

Loving the House clips Bev Smile
IP Logged
Joe

But he does represent Britain and therefore England.

But when it's a case of the two nations competing separately in a sport, then why should he support 'the old enemy'?
IP Logged

I love House tender  Pity I'm not good at getting clips off a dvd and putting them together in a little montage - we have all but the last series.
IP Logged

I'm sorry I got the spelling of Rafa Nadal wrong. Daddy Roughly (that was  our English master and please believe me that was what we called him, although not his real name. Mr Roughly was his real name) would be turning in his grave.

Thank you so much for your company. I must go now though. Gems and Jonno are waiting for me. We're off to the Botanist in the Square. If anyone from here pops down tonight, tell the Doc you're looking for me and I'll stand you a large one!
IP Logged

I love House tender  Pity I'm not good at getting clips off a dvd and putting them together in a little montage - we have all but the last series.
I've never watched 'House' but my sister tells me I should. Smile
IP Logged

I'm sorry I got the spelling of Rafa Nadal wrong. Daddy Roughly (that was  our English master and please believe me that was what we called him, although not his real name. Mr Roughly was his real name) would be turning in his grave.

Thank you so much for your company. I must go now though. Gems and Jonno are waiting for me. We're off to the Botanist in the Square. If anyone from here pops down tonight, tell the Doc you're looking for me and I'll stand you a large one!
Can hardly contain myself...
IP Logged

But when it's a case of the two nations competing separately in a sport, then why should he support 'the old enemy'?
I didn't make up the rules bro Very Happy
IP Logged

Toodle pip wave Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

I've never watched 'House' but my sister tells me I should. Smile

It's very wordy and very well written.  I do like Hugh Laurie though Little tongue man  He has gorgeous blue eyes tender

* Hugh-Laurie-1.jpg (16.03 KB, 332x304 - viewed 102 times.)
IP Logged

I love House tender 

highfive house fans!
IP Logged

Why haven't we got a House thread Markus? Think
IP Logged

Why haven't we got a House thread Markus? Think
We don't usually have threads for TV shows... but feel free Smile
IP Logged

But he does represent Britain and therefore England.
I just saw this.  Am laughing away.  Thank God there are intelligent people out there! Mega kisses! Very Happy
IP Logged

I just saw this.  Am laughing away.  Thank God there are intelligent people out there! Mega kisses! Very Happy
Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 Reply