Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon R2: Murray vs Karlovic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions, please
Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Karlovic in 3
Karlovic in 4
Karlovic in 5
Undecided

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 Go Down Reply
Author

Wimbledon R2: Murray vs Karlovic

(Read 11682 times)
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Wimbledon R2: Murray vs Karlovic « Reply #615 on: June 29, 2012, 01:02 AM »

No, I know. I was feeling the same way at that time. No way Rosol is pulling this off but he did and he did it like a man. I wasn't as shocked as how Nadal lost but how Rosol won. I really think he caught Nadal completely off guard  and by the time, Nadal realized, it was too late and Rosol was already in the zone.

I do think this year is seeing the end of Fedal era. It's got to be.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Wimbledon R2: Murray vs Karlovic « Reply #616 on: June 29, 2012, 07:39 AM »

Hope this doesn't now mean mega pressure on Andy from the media. Long, long way to go. nervous
But wouldn't it be luverlee if someone zapped out Fed Whistle
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Wimbledon R2: Murray vs Karlovic « Reply #617 on: June 29, 2012, 07:41 AM »

I feel sick this morning.  someone please tell me why I am at this ridic time.  I blame the tennis
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Wimbledon R2: Murray vs Karlovic « Reply #618 on: June 29, 2012, 09:48 AM »

Hope this doesn't now mean mega pressure on Andy from the media. Long, long way to go. nervous
But wouldn't it be luverlee if someone zapped out Fed Whistle

The hype has already started as, of course, we knew it would.  On BBC Breakfast this morning they said that there was no-one now standing in the way of Andy getting to the final except Roddick, who is passed his best, and Ferrer, who doesn't play well on grass - nothing about the other dangerous players that he has to navigate.  If he now doesn't make the final it will be nothing less than abject failure as far as the media is concerned!
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Wimbledon R2: Murray vs Karlovic « Reply #619 on: June 29, 2012, 10:03 AM »

funny how all the part time tennis fans and football fans came to watch the tennis yesterday .. and they were all talking a lot of shite
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Wimbledon R2: Murray vs Karlovic « Reply #620 on: June 29, 2012, 10:25 AM »

I feel sick this morning.  someone please tell me why I am at this ridic time.  I blame the tennis

A case of post Murraycoaster Stress Disorder perhaps? And maybe a bit of pre MSD as well, looking at the draw ahead.

I've just caught up on the last twenty pages here - friends came round much earlier than expected so I had to leave the tennis with Andy and Wardy both at one set all. Didn't get back to it until the third set of Rafa and Rosol.

What a day, really exciting tennis.
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Wimbledon R2: Murray vs Karlovic « Reply #621 on: June 29, 2012, 10:28 AM »

The hype has already started as, of course, we knew it would.  On BBC Breakfast this morning they said that there was no-one now standing in the way of Andy getting to the final except Roddick, who is passed his best, and Ferrer, who doesn't play well on grass - nothing about the other dangerous players that he has to navigate.  If he now doesn't make the final it will be nothing less than abject failure as far as the media is concerned!

No mention of Tsonga? Shows the general level of tennis knowledge in this country.
IP Logged
what
Challenger Level

Re: Wimbledon R2: Murray vs Karlovic « Reply #622 on: June 29, 2012, 10:36 AM »

"Mr. Wimbledon" biased to Andy?! Those non tennis fans could actualy believe in this nonsense.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Wimbledon R2: Murray vs Karlovic « Reply #623 on: June 29, 2012, 10:41 AM »

No mention of Tsonga? Shows the general level of tennis knowledge in this country.

From the beeb live text

Andrew Ponder on Twitter: "Re David Pearce: No serious threats?! Baghdatis, Raonic/ Querrey/ Cilic, Del Potro/Roddick and let's not forget Tsonga!"
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon R2: Murray vs Karlovic « Reply #624 on: June 29, 2012, 10:42 AM »

A case of post Murraycoaster Stress Disorder perhaps? And maybe a bit of pre MSD as well, looking at the draw ahead.

I've just caught up on the last twenty pages here - friends came round much earlier than expected so I had to leave the tennis with Andy and Wardy both at one set all. Didn't get back to it until the third set of Rafa and Rosol.

What a day, really exciting tennis.

I wouldn't put up with that if I were you lol
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon R2: Murray vs Karlovic « Reply #625 on: June 29, 2012, 10:43 AM »

And then there's this

The Flickerdrome on Twitter: "Astonished by all these comments on #bbctennis Not one person saying Nadal's exit signifies a huge opportunity for Federer to win."

nah
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Wimbledon R2: Murray vs Karlovic « Reply #626 on: June 29, 2012, 10:57 AM »

Ridiculous to suggest Andy will now coast to the final. Raonic and Tsonga are massive hurdles.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Wimbledon R2: Murray vs Karlovic « Reply #627 on: June 29, 2012, 11:00 AM »

In all senses of the word....
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon R2: Murray vs Karlovic « Reply #628 on: June 29, 2012, 11:22 AM »

From the beeb live text

Andrew Ponder on Twitter: "Re David Pearce: No serious threats?! Baghdatis, Raonic/ Querrey/ Cilic, Del Potro/Roddick and let's not forget Tsonga!"

Yes, I saw the original comment from David Pearce on there and thought that he was another of these self-professed tennis experts that always pop up around Wimbledon time.

There was some other guff on there a minute ago about Federer being determined to win a Slam this year and that being that being what would ruin Murray's chances. Meaningless and ignorant sh*t. Federer won't even make the final .
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Re: Wimbledon R2: Murray vs Karlovic « Reply #629 on: June 29, 2012, 11:25 AM »

And then there's this

The Flickerdrome on Twitter: "Astonished by all these comments on #bbctennis Not one person saying Nadal's exit signifies a huge opportunity for Federer to win."

nah

Yes, how dare everyone be aware that Nadal wasn't even in Federer's half!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »