Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon SF: Murray v Tsonga
Poll
Who is making the final?
Murray in 3 - 7 (13.2%)
Murray in 4 - 37 (69.8%)
Murray in 5 - 3 (5.7%)
Tsonga in 3 - 0 (0%)
Tsonga in 4 - 5 (9.4%)
Tsonga in 5 - 1 (1.9%)
Total Voters: 53

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 Reply

Wimbledon SF: Murray v Tsonga

yes, kept mention how his mom and dad  were watching him......huh what dad.  It was dumb, like the guy didn't know anything about Andy.  But he just kept calm and answered questions.

His dad, William, was in the box watching.
IP Logged

HISTURRAY.
IP Logged

The Prime Minister said:

It is great news that we have our first home-grown men’s finalist at Wimbledon for over 70 years, especially in this exciting Olympics year when the eyes of the world are on the UK.

I’ll be watching the final on Sunday and like the rest of the country, will be getting right behind Andy Murray – I wish him the best of luck.

IP Logged

.................  and Downing Street will fly the Saltire as well as the Union Flag on Sunday!
IP Logged

hmmm
Andy  has an old man in his tennis bag  Think  no wonder his bag is always so big

roflmao
IP Logged

.................  and Downing Street will fly the Saltire as well as the Union Flag on Sunday!
That's so cool Very Happy
IP Logged

Today at Wimbledon is on BBC2 now. Just finished showing Fed/Djoko highlights do you'd imagine Andy/Tsonga highlights will be on soon.
IP Logged

yes, kept mention how his mom and dad  were watching him......huh what dad.  It was dumb, like the guy didn't know anything about Andy.  But he just kept calm and answered questions.

His Dad was in the box watching.
IP Logged

Yes, just read that.
IP Logged

Today at Wimbledon is on BBC2 now. Just finished showing Fed/Djoko highlights do you'd imagine Andy/Tsonga highlights will be on soon.

I can actually get BBC1 atm - Eastenders Rolling Eyes  Now there's enough to slit your wrists!
IP Logged

Highlights (well, less highlights, more repeats of vital periods in the match) on BBC2 now.
IP Logged

I can actually get BBC1 atm - Eastenders Rolling Eyes  Now there's enough to slit your wrists!
Haha, oh god. Well Would I Lie To You is on in a minute which is a great laugh.
IP Logged

Just seen the bbc ad come on Andy! lol

IP Logged

His dad, William, was in the box watching.

Thanks for telling me that.  I was watching on my IPad and it was all I could do to see the ball.
I will look more carefully when I get home.
IP Logged

ROFL  ANDYS PRESSER .......... bwhahahahaha

some stupid questions tho

Will Fred Perry be happy with your victory? "He is not alive!", answers Murray.  Press room erupts with laughter.  Very Happy

What about your dogs.. how will they react?  "They don't care whether I win or lose." Andy Murray on his dogs.

Murray asked about celebrations and congrats: "It's not the end of the tournament yet. The time for that is when I'm done."

Murray on his conversation with Lendl after the match: Nice job, what time do you want to practice tomorrow

Andy Murray is praising Serena Williams's tennis. That's why he rocks.

Murray: on pressure "You don't really think about it that much but subconsciously at the end of the match it was very emotional."

Lot of pressure and stress around this time of year. Don't feel it when I'm walking around and on the practice court.

It's a great challenge. If I play well I'm capable of winning. If U look at his record over past 10 years it's been incredible.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 Reply