Murray in 4 - 37 (69.8%)
Murray in 5 - 3 (5.7%)
Tsonga in 3 - 0 (0%)
Tsonga in 4 - 5 (9.4%)
Tsonga in 5 - 1 (1.9%)
Total Voters: 53

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 Reply

Wimbledon SF: Murray v Tsonga

please read this whole thread over again.  total hilarity .. Clydey tho  shocking.. wow  lol
[ Last edit by johnkiernan35 July 06, 2012, 11:34 PM ] IP Logged

GIMME AN EFFING BREAK NOW IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE
lol
IP Logged

"What a way to do it! Murray is through to his first, ever, Wimbledon final."

Think those words will live long in the memory, whatever happens.
IP Logged

please read this whole thread over again.  total hilarity
I've discovered that Andy doesn't win until I lose faith and get pissy. Whenever I keep calm and try to keep faith he starts flirting with defeat and missing shots to the point that I lose faith and get a bit panicky, to utter frustration and bewilderment, before he suddenly breaks serve/wins the TB to seal the match.
IP Logged

IT'S LIKE SOMEONE IS SQUEEZING MY WINDPIPE!
HISTORY POINT.

bwhahaha
IP Logged

I love you, Andy. Truly.

The dream lives on. This could be it.

epic post ^^
IP Logged

Clydey's posts are like your thoughts on steroids.
IP Logged

please read this whole thread over again.  total hilarity .. Clydey tho  shocking.. wow  lol
Don't think I want to - first page I look at I see my post "FLAMING HELL HE'S THERE!!!" - and I don't even remember doing it! doh lol

Clydey corrupts young minds ... Rolling Eyes

IP Logged

Dark shadows sneaking across Centre, the July sun sinking low to the west. Tsonga - now then, he's pulled that forehand way wide, and he's at 0-30 as screams echo all around. Overhead away for 15-30. At the net... into the net! Two match points, two match points, deafening defeaning... DONE HIM! DONE HIM!

Bedlam - merry, ruddy bedlam. Murray goes cross-court, Murray goes to a place no British man has dared tread in 74 years. Hands to head, disbelieving, cacophony all around. Roof on Centre? It's just been taken off.
IP Logged

^ A bit OTT that but I expect there'll be plenty more of the same.  I just hope Andy goes completely into his private bubble and stays there till Sunday, although I realise a trip to the practice courts will be necessary.  Thank goodness he has such a great team to help him.
IP Logged

My article on whether Murray will get the support of the crowd on Sunday.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1249803-wimbledon-2012-can-andy-murray-expect-home-support-against-federer
IP Logged

Does it have an ounce of positivity? Do I dare read it? Will it kill my buzz?
IP Logged

Does it have an ounce of positivity? Do I dare read it? Will it kill my buzz?

Give it a read. I'm just questioning whether the crowd will back Murray on Sunday, all things considered.
IP Logged

Good article.

I can't get over how many who claim to hate him because he's a bit dull in interviews after four hours on court.

Wimbledon does give you a good idea of the general intelligence of certain individuals with regards to those that buy into the anti-English bull****.
IP Logged

Give it a read. I'm just questioning whether the crowd will back Murray on Sunday, all things considered.
Goodness James - you in the Bleacher Report.  Well done.  I'm off to have a read.

Happy birthday, btw! Smile

[ Last edit by Aileen July 07, 2012, 01:11 AM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 Reply