Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  World tour final tickets on sale. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: World tour final tickets on sale.  (Read 4513 times)
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #45 on: February 04, 2013, 07:58 AM »

Looks great ally!! Have you any pics of the level 1 seats were im sitting on wednesday?
IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #46 on: February 04, 2013, 08:09 PM »

Looks great ally!! Have you any pics of the level 1 seats were im sitting on wednesday?

Hi Angie, I am trying to upload a couple of pics for you but getting very frustrated as I can't get it to work like I did before.  Will give it a break and try again later.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #47 on: February 04, 2013, 08:35 PM »

Ally I have been having bother posting pics on here today also, keeps coming up some sort of error.
IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #48 on: February 04, 2013, 08:42 PM »

Yes, that's what's happening to me too.  So, it might not be me after all.  I will email them to you instead if that's ok.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #49 on: February 04, 2013, 09:12 PM »

Brill x
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #50 on: February 05, 2013, 06:22 PM »

I used that Barclays passcode thing last year too.  I'm surprised they have the codes on a page that non-customers can access.

So far I've got tickets for Tuesday evening front row, but I noticed that Wednesday and Thursday didn't have as much choice.  I'm presuming they only gave Barclays certain sections to sell off first and others will become available in the previous customers pre-sale.
IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #51 on: February 05, 2013, 06:25 PM »

I used that Barclays passcode thing last year too.  I'm surprised they have the codes on a page that non-customers can access.

So far I've got tickets for Tuesday evening front row, but I noticed that Wednesday and Thursday didn't have as much choice.  I'm presuming they only gave Barclays certain sections to sell off first and others will become available in the previous customers pre-sale.

I hope better tickets will be on offer too for the Thursday, all day.  I didn't like the barclays choice much either.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #52 on: February 09, 2013, 07:59 PM »

I don't bank on Barclays either :P found this on another forum and all you lovely people deserved to know the info Very Happy
better still prodigyeng
I wonder if there's more competition for seats later in the week?  Sunday afternoon is especially difficult to get decent seats for I found last year and this year too I'm further back then than for the other times I've bought for.   I was in the gods sunday afternoon last year and although prefer being nearer you do get a better sense of the geometry of play from up there.  You just don't see the players themselves so well. 
No idea about parking.  As for what time it ends it depends so much on how long the last match is.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #53 on: February 09, 2013, 08:16 PM »

Sunday is semi final day ruthie is it not? Prob sunday & monday tickets sell out quickest.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #54 on: February 10, 2013, 04:46 PM »

yes it is Angie and I suppose people who have to travel opt for the afternoon session so that is harder to get decent tickets for.  I've never tried to get tickets for the final.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #55 on: February 10, 2013, 05:20 PM »

What session are you going to in all then Ruthie?
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #56 on: February 10, 2013, 09:31 PM »

I've booked for both sessions thurs through to sunday angie.  I did the same last year though I couldn't go to one of the sessions in the end but fortunately a friend found someone to buy the ticket.  I reckon that way I should see Andy at least once and hopefully more (assuming of course he's there).  Last year I saw him twice though can't say I enjoyed the SF against smugfed not least as I was next to a screeching smugfed fan.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #57 on: February 10, 2013, 09:53 PM »

Ur so lucky Ruthie, you will defo see Andy, I'm there wed evening session & Fri afternoon session, just hoping and praying picked an Andy match, this is my first time, soo excited already. Thought I should take advantage while its in London, plan to go next 2 years also all being well.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #58 on: February 10, 2013, 10:17 PM »

Ur so lucky Ruthie, you will defo see Andy, I'm there wed evening session & Fri afternoon session, just hoping and praying picked an Andy match, this is my first time, soo excited already. Thought I should take advantage while its in London, plan to go next 2 years also all being well.

Sorry Angie - as a person with Saturday tickets - it's war!!!      Sword fight   Hee hee. But like you, never been before and  very excited - we are hoping to go along to the O2 when we arrive on the Friday night to see if we can soak up the atmosphere via screens in the bars/ restaurants. Also like you I intend this to be a first of several visits!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #59 on: February 10, 2013, 10:22 PM »

The war is on westie!!! Haaa  cmon yeah have you all day tickets then? Already I'm thinking ahead to 2014.......if not lucky enough to catch Andy this year I'm gona get for 2 consecutive days next time. Also desperate to get to Wimbledon while Andy's still around even if its just to sit on henman hill/Murray mount & soak up the atmosphere! But don't think the budget would stretch to both tourneys in one year 
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »