Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  World tour final tickets on sale. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 12 Go Down Reply
Author

World tour final tickets on sale.

(Read 6040 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #90 on: March 07, 2013, 08:37 PM »

Screw it, just ordered myself a final ticket, and will probably order semi final tickets when I get my bursary in May Very Happy
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #91 on: March 07, 2013, 09:04 PM »

Screw it, just ordered myself a final ticket, and will probably order semi final tickets when I get my bursary in May Very Happy

Good on u, I for one can't wait Smile
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #92 on: March 07, 2013, 09:09 PM »

Some things just have to be done!  Very Happy
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #93 on: March 07, 2013, 09:10 PM »

Good for you, life is too short. Go for it! Will see what my buddy says re the Friday - we'd still need to check in at our (as yet unbooked accomodation) and get to the O2. But sooooo tempting nevertheless.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #94 on: March 07, 2013, 09:43 PM »

Any one in here going to the final?

I'm also of thinking of going to the Semi Finals too, so I'll be travelling by train Sunday morning, and staying in a hotel two nights
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #95 on: March 07, 2013, 10:20 PM »

Good for you, life is too short. Go for it! Will see what my buddy says re the Friday - we'd still need to check in at our (as yet unbooked accomodation) and get to the O2. But sooooo tempting nevertheless.

Westie I have booked an apartment in north Greenwich really close to o2 if you want me to pass you on the details, the people who own it have a few 1 & 2 bedroom apts in that area.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #96 on: March 07, 2013, 10:36 PM »

Just booked my Hotel Surprised
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #97 on: March 07, 2013, 10:44 PM »

Westie I have booked an apartment in north Greenwich really close to o2 if you want me to pass you on the details, the people who own it have a few 1 & 2 bedroom apts in that area.

I practise what I preach - now have tickets for the Friday night too! Didn't take much convincing lol. Will miss the start of play at 6 but should get there before singles start. Angie that info wd be great, we have faffed about looking at hotels etc but will need to start being serious. Off to London funnily enough next weekend with the same buddy so we will no doubt use the time to make a decision and get  it sorted. Cheers. cheers
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #98 on: March 07, 2013, 11:01 PM »

As I booked hotel from the Sunday-Tuesday, I realized if I don't get Semi Final tickets I can still go to the o2 to watch the guys practice and hopefully get some autographs Smile
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #99 on: March 08, 2013, 01:31 AM »

I practise what I preach - now have tickets for the Friday night too! Didn't take much convincing lol. Will miss the start of play at 6 but should get there before singles start. Angie that info wd be great, we have faffed about looking at hotels etc but will need to start being serious. Off to London funnily enough next weekend with the same buddy so we will no doubt use the time to make a decision and get  it sorted. Cheers. cheers

The ibis styles is a decent hotel if your not bothered about extreme comfort. Very convenient to get to from the o2 and literally across the round from the nearest DLR stop Smile
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #100 on: March 08, 2013, 07:42 PM »

The ibis styles is a decent hotel if your not bothered about extreme comfort. Very convenient to get to from the o2 and literally across the round from the nearest DLR stop Smile

Thanks for that , folks on here are so helpful. Will look into that plus Angie's tips - want somewhere really handy as going to be tight for time on the Friday. Not looking for too plush a hotel as we won't be there long - spending all our time at the O2  yay  So excited!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #101 on: March 08, 2013, 08:11 PM »

You planning to visit practice sessions ww?
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #102 on: March 08, 2013, 09:18 PM »

You planning to visit practice sessions ww?

When do they practice prodigy? Would you know before What times Andy is? Or is it pot luck....
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #103 on: March 08, 2013, 09:21 PM »

Pot luck I think, it's usually day before or same day as matches I guess.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #104 on: March 08, 2013, 09:22 PM »

Might try go down the Thurs afternoon.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »