Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  World tour final tickets on sale. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Go Down Reply
Author

World tour final tickets on sale.

(Read 5667 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #105 on: March 08, 2013, 09:40 PM »

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Fans/BATPWTF-Practice-Courts.aspx they might update this for this year Smile
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #106 on: March 08, 2013, 09:45 PM »

That's great!! Will defo keep the eye on that for this years Smile
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #107 on: March 08, 2013, 10:00 PM »

You planning to visit practice sessions ww?

We'll probably try to do that on the Saturday morning. Friday is going to be a mad dash from airport to hotel to )2 and hopefully not miss too much play. And after all the help on here have actually got booked at Crowne Plaza Docklands. Next is flights - but hoping to butter up boss to wangle an early doors so I can book an earlier flight.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #108 on: March 08, 2013, 10:02 PM »

For anyone interested, the ATP Champions tour is coming to Edinburgh the weekend before Wimbledon. You can register interest in tickets and they'll contact you before they go in sale.

http://www.championsoftennis.com/tickets/#FSContact1
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #109 on: March 09, 2013, 10:44 PM »

Hi Ruthie, I managed to get two tier 1 tickets this morning for the Thursday.  I did want to buy full day , but couldn't get that in Tier 1 so ended up getting afternoon tickets on Tier 1 and evening tickets in Tier 4, and pretty good seats too.  I have been on again to check tickets and there are still plenty available for Thursday.

Thanks Angie.  Turned out she didn't think to try separate tickets for afternoon and evening.  I realised last year that if you book the cheaper combined ticket your options are much more limited.
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #110 on: March 11, 2013, 03:54 PM »

When do they practice prodigy? Would you know before What times Andy is? Or is it pot luck....

Last year, they had a schedule up on the wall of the practise area, but the dining area is next to it so players are coming and going at various times.  I got a fair few pictures with players last year and hope to get more this year.
IP Logged
DaveH
Satellite Level

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #111 on: March 11, 2013, 04:06 PM »

I just got cheap tickets for level 4 this year, as I could upgrade my tickets last year for free at the venue on every day except the final.

Enjoyed the final in November, but I'm not going to the final this year. Just have tickets for all day Tuesday and Friday, and the afternoon of Thursday. Guaranteed to see at least one Andy Murray match. I may well try to buy another ticket the week of the finals to see another AM match.
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #112 on: March 11, 2013, 04:08 PM »

I could upgrade my tickets last year for free at the venue on every day except the final.

How does that work?
IP Logged
DaveH
Satellite Level

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #113 on: March 11, 2013, 04:14 PM »

How does that work?

Just go to the Information kiosk on level 4 and ask if they have any spare seats downstairs. They want to fill them for the cameras. I ended up in the third row for Andy v Nole last year.  They are never completely sold out for the RR matches.

Doesn't work for the final though (and I imagine the semi-final either).
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #114 on: March 11, 2013, 06:19 PM »

Last year, they had a schedule up on the wall of the practise area, but the dining area is next to it so players are coming and going at various times.  I got a fair few pictures with players last year and hope to get more this year.

Thanks for that info! I will certainly get down there would love to get pics with some of the players.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #115 on: March 11, 2013, 06:23 PM »

I just got cheap tickets for level 4 this year, as I could upgrade my tickets last year for free at the venue on every day except the final.

Enjoyed the final in November, but I'm not going to the final this year. Just have tickets for all day Tuesday and Friday, and the afternoon of Thursday. Guaranteed to see at least one Andy Murray match. I may well try to buy another ticket the week of the finals to see another AM match.

That's also good info for me as I have tickets for wed evening and Fri afternoon so if Andy isn't playing any of them I was hoping to maybe pick some up for the Thursday while I'm down there. Ideally though I'm hoping he's playing one of the sessions I've already paid for  pray
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #116 on: March 11, 2013, 06:50 PM »

I'm gonna try it for the final seeing as I'm alone :P
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #117 on: March 11, 2013, 06:57 PM »

I'm gonna try it for the final seeing as I'm alone :P

Why not prodigy! Nothing to lose....
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #118 on: March 11, 2013, 07:04 PM »

Just go to the Information kiosk on level 4 and ask if they have any spare seats downstairs. They want to fill them for the cameras. I ended up in the third row for Andy v Nole last year.  They are never completely sold out for the RR matches.

Doesn't work for the final though (and I imagine the semi-final either).

Excellent info! Must remember this at the time! Cheers.

IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #119 on: March 12, 2013, 08:39 PM »

Information kiosk on level 4.

Cheers for that.  All my seats this year are on the lower tier, but I might need to know in future.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »