Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  World tour final tickets on sale. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Reply
Author

World tour final tickets on sale.

(Read 4721 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #135 on: March 31, 2013, 11:31 AM »

Am super excited, will definitely take edge off the long dark nights, hotel in Docklands 10 mins from 02 booked plus thanks to a very understanding boss who is letting me away early (no mean feat in a primary school) I have flights to London City airport booked- 10 mins to hotel to check in then on to 02 in time for Fridays evening session followed by all day Sat.  Big  grin every time I think about it!!! Prodigy I hopy you get your tickets in reward for pointing us all in the right direction!

Well I already have my final tickets but need to try and get some semi final tickets too Smile. I'm planning to arrive in London on Semi Finals day so will probably go to the evening Semi Final. However if Andy's in the group that plays on the last Saturday, I will arrive on Saturday so I can guarantee I watch him, unless he's in the semi finals already Smile
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #136 on: March 31, 2013, 01:08 PM »

Definately will! Wish I had thought of that beforehand, save me a 45 min trek on underground. Thanks will bear in mind for next time.
IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #137 on: March 31, 2013, 08:35 PM »

Have now got my flights booked for London, with easyjet - I was waiting patiently for the November flights to be added to the calendar and finally have it all sorted.
Just got to get spendies saved, but plenty of time for that!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #138 on: March 31, 2013, 08:48 PM »

Have now got my flights booked for London, with easyjet - I was waiting patiently for the November flights to be added to the calendar and finally have it all sorted.
Just got to get spendies saved, but plenty of time for that!

Where do you fly in to Ally?
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #139 on: March 31, 2013, 08:50 PM »

Well I already have my final tickets but need to try and get some semi final tickets too Smile. I'm planning to arrive in London on Semi Finals day so will probably go to the evening Semi Final. However if Andy's in the group that plays on the last Saturday, I will arrive on Saturday so I can guarantee I watch him, unless he's in the semi finals already Smile

Aww prod Frown I will miss you then coz I'm leaving sat afternoon, guess my cocktail will have to wait till next year 
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #140 on: March 31, 2013, 08:51 PM »

Aww prod Frown I will miss you then coz I'm leaving sat afternoon, guess my cocktail will have to wait till next year 

Your scheduling is awful Mrs. Angie, your loss!
IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #141 on: March 31, 2013, 08:56 PM »

Where do you fly in to Ally?

Hi Angie, flying into Stansted.  6.30 flight from Glasgow, so a bit early, but we can dump our bags at the hotel and just go straight to the O2. 

Will have to organise tickets for Stansted Express at a later date.
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #142 on: March 31, 2013, 08:57 PM »

Wish I had thought of that beforehand, save me a 45 min trek on underground.

Not an option for me.  Doesn't go to/from my airport.  I'll stick to getting the train and tube.  Unlike most people, I actually enjoy using the tube.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #143 on: March 31, 2013, 08:58 PM »

Your scheduling is awful Mrs. Angie, your loss!

yes absolutely gives you another year though to save up and buy me a bottle of champers instead of one measly cocktail  lol
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #144 on: March 31, 2013, 08:59 PM »

Not an option for me.  Doesn't go to/from my airport.  I'll stick to getting the train and tube.  Unlike most people, I actually enjoy using the tube.

What days you there Taz?
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #145 on: March 31, 2013, 09:00 PM »

Hi Angie, flying into Stansted.  6.30 flight from Glasgow, so a bit early, but we can dump our bags at the hotel and just go straight to the O2. 

Will have to organise tickets for Stansted Express at a later date.

Still up for meeting for drinks post match Wed evening? Smile
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #146 on: March 31, 2013, 09:01 PM »

What days you there Taz?

Tuesday evening, all day Wednesday and all day Thursday.
IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #147 on: March 31, 2013, 09:04 PM »

Still up for meeting for drinks post match Wed evening? Smile

Will have to see if time allows, but would love to meet up somehow to say hello.  Trying to fit in food between afternoon and evening session is dictated by time and crowd!  Wait 'til you see the queues at the restaurants.

Is it the afternoon session you are there for, I can't remember?
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #148 on: March 31, 2013, 09:06 PM »

No I'm there wed evening Wink
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: World tour final tickets on sale. « Reply #149 on: March 31, 2013, 09:07 PM »

Tuesday evening, all day Wednesday and all day Thursday.

Welcome to meet up with any of us that are hooking up.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »