Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Worst case senario:
Pages: 1 [2] Reply

Worst case senario:

arka

Although I want him to get easy opponents i would not mind Roddick or Hewitt as that would give him really valuable experience.
IP Logged

The player that got me into tennis was Bjorn Borg, so I'm very pleased that I will never have to choose between Andy and him.  I can love them both the same. hug
IP Logged

Tim Henman got me into tennis, and that match where he and Andy played together was AWFUL when Andy won at the end I didn't cheer as usual, I just didn't know what to think.
IP Logged
arka

Guess what ? it is actually Andy who got me into tennis
IP Logged

Apart from my mum taking me down to the village club, it's gotta be Agassi for me - he was just so damn cool back in the early 90s. Then I had a lull. Now it's Andy.
IP Logged

yeah andy r is just another player for me.it was tim who got me into tennis.i was finding it hard to choose who i wanted to win in basle
IP Logged

Quote from: "alansk"
Apart from my mum taking me down to the village club, it's gotta be Agassi for me - he was just so damn cool back in the early 90s. Then I had a lull. Now it's Andy.

I would say the same, although I was very young, I distinctly remember watching him at wimbledon...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply