Predicys
AM in 2 - 31 (79.5%)
AM in 3 - 7 (17.9%)
JWT in 2 - 0 (0%)
JWT in 3 - 1 (2.6%)
Total Voters: 39

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 39 Reply

WTF RR: Murray vs Tsonga

There really is something quite odd in the British psyche - I know Tsonga is the underdog but I can't believe that the opponent in any other country would get more support than the local.

They're only cheering his  points  because they want to see a good match. I wouldn't want to pay close to 100£ which is what some people have paid, just to see a bore fest.
IP Logged

The crowd paid hundreds of quid for tickets. They want to see some tennis rather than this disgusting mugfest.
IP Logged

The crowd paid hundreds of quid for tickets. They want to see some tennis rather than this disgusting mugfest.
Good posting!
IP Logged

There really is something quite odd in the British psyche - I know Tsonga is the underdog but I can't believe that the opponent in any other country would get more support than the local.
It's bizarre isn't? Now I'm, but not a fan of the French support but at least they get completely behind their players. Only time it's ever been like that for Murray has been at Braehead and during the Olympics. Where he's played some of his best tennis, funnily enough.
IP Logged

Well surely most of you are Tennis fans, not just Andy fans, so I'd rather this went 3, just to see a good match. I couldn't care less about the result now.
Exactly!
IP Logged

2 more break points.

Come on Andy!!
IP Logged

Come on.
IP Logged

Noooo...
IP Logged

Awful.
IP Logged

u think? ... i find the crowd pretty neutral...so much for 'home' advantage. The usual London support for a scotsman

No,not more than for Tsonga.Just more than they were when Tsonga was the total underdog
IP Logged

I really believe that Andy should keep the momentum going and win quickly and efficiently.

Slacking up lets the opponent back in and we know where that has got us in the past.

Raise your game Murray! cmonandy
Here here i agree cant understand the people on here that are saying the match is crap.They'd like to see more of a match from JW and Andy.The main thing is an Andy win as quickly as poss i would have thought.Regardless of the quailty of the match a wins a wins however you get it.
IP Logged

So,  which mug is going to win the third set?
IP Logged

C'mon Andy - finish it now!
IP Logged

This has become very stressy.My stream is jumping around,which really isn't helping!
IP Logged
ABF

They're only cheering his  points  because they want to see a good match. I wouldn't want to pay close to 100£ which is what some people have paid, just to see a bore fest.

Must just be me then..lol... I want to see murray win 6-0 6-0 ideally

it' sounds to me like the same audience who moan when murray makes comments that imply neutrality towards england
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 39 Reply