Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  WTF RR: Murray vs Tsonga 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predicys
AM in 2 - 31 (79.5%)
AM in 3 - 7 (17.9%)
JWT in 2 - 0 (0%)
JWT in 3 - 1 (2.6%)
Total Voters: 39

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 Go Down Reply
Author

WTF RR: Murray vs Tsonga

(Read 9714 times)
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: WTF RR: Murray vs Tsonga « Reply #540 on: November 09, 2012, 10:36 PM »

Oh, and my Chariots of Fire thing worked again!
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: WTF RR: Murray vs Tsonga « Reply #541 on: November 09, 2012, 10:38 PM »

Boogers, own up, was it you who voted JWT in three? I have a suspicious mind lol.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: WTF RR: Murray vs Tsonga « Reply #542 on: November 09, 2012, 10:39 PM »

I'd rather Del Potro beat Federer in straights, then Federer took care of Djokovic for Andy taking him out - leaving Andy to beat Federer in the final.

Oooh,I like that scenario too.Being totally honest,I'll be happy with any scenario that sees Andy lifting the winner's trophy!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: WTF RR: Murray vs Tsonga « Reply #543 on: November 09, 2012, 11:00 PM »

I'm not that knowlegable on ranking points, but is there a possibility fed might tank out of the tournament so he can gain easy points here next year.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: WTF RR: Murray vs Tsonga « Reply #544 on: November 09, 2012, 11:03 PM »

I'm not that knowlegable on ranking points, but is there a possibility fed might tank out of the tournament so he can gain easy points here next year.

Or so that he doesn't have to play Andy again,I suppose-that can't be a match-up he'd relish!Hope he doesn't though.Hope Delpo tires him out nicely,and then Andy comes and finishes him off with a flourish Smile
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: WTF RR: Murray vs Tsonga « Reply #545 on: November 09, 2012, 11:03 PM »

If anything , Id say Fed needs to obtain the max points from WTF that he can get....coz I cant see where he is going to win another slam.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: WTF RR: Murray vs Tsonga « Reply #546 on: November 09, 2012, 11:05 PM »

Yaay,teejay!
I hereby request that you blast "chariots'' before all of Andy's matches-or at least all of the big ones.In fact,I may start doing it myself.I love that song anyway-always makes me emotional when I hear it.And seeing as they were playing it a hell of a lot during the Olympics-you can imagine how I got!Never meant more or made for more emotional listening than when they played it for our boy though Smile
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: WTF RR: Murray vs Tsonga « Reply #547 on: November 09, 2012, 11:07 PM »

I'd rather Del Potro beat Federer in straights, then Federer took care of Djokovic for Andy taking him out - leaving Andy to beat Federer in the final.
Very nice scenario, but I would prefer that Andy found a way to prevail against Novak. It's such small margins when they play but Novak just edges it, so if Andy is to get the no.1 spot the only way is to beat Novak.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: WTF RR: Murray vs Tsonga « Reply #548 on: November 09, 2012, 11:21 PM »

If anything , Id say Fed needs to obtain the max points from WTF that he can get....coz I cant see where he is going to win another slam.
As much as I hate fed, never write him off
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: WTF RR: Murray vs Tsonga « Reply #549 on: November 09, 2012, 11:26 PM »

Nice match tbh, with the pressure to win a set Andy rises up to the challenge and storms the first in no time although he had some help with Jo playing so naff.

Some unusually dumb comments made on a match report as usual, it beggers belief that some people actually got annoyed Andy was winning so easily and started feeling sorry for his opponent, thank god Andy does not feel that way eh? then when Jo got back into it those same people started stressing again... the boy can't win with some people it seems.

Onwards and upwards
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: WTF RR: Murray vs Tsonga « Reply #550 on: November 09, 2012, 11:29 PM »

If there is to be a really nice bookended finish to the season, then the final should be between Nole and Andy, the 2 players who have produced the best matches of the year imo.

And of course, all of us here want to see a reverse win of the olympics, beating fed and nole in a row but just in a different order.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: WTF RR: Murray vs Tsonga « Reply #551 on: November 09, 2012, 11:31 PM »

If there is to be a really nice bookended finish to the season, then the final should be between Nole and Andy, the 2 players who have produced the best matches of the year imo.

And of course, all of us here want to see a reverse win of the olympics, beating fed and nole in a row but just in a different order.

That would be perfect!
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: WTF RR: Murray vs Tsonga « Reply #552 on: November 09, 2012, 11:38 PM »

I will pester you on Sunday to make sure you play it again Smile
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: WTF RR: Murray vs Tsonga « Reply #553 on: November 09, 2012, 11:40 PM »

surely he didnt tank in basel
I was thinking to a more memorable encounter prior to Del Potro's long-term injury.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: WTF RR: Murray vs Tsonga « Reply #554 on: November 10, 2012, 12:00 AM »

I was thinking to a more memorable encounter prior to Del Potro's long-term injury.

US Open? But KingFed would never tank in a Grand Slam Final!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »