Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  Alan Mackin
Pages: 1 [2] Reply

Alan Mackin

Fantastic achievement to reach the main draw of a Grand Slam. A truly great performance by Mackin against 3 good players. He's getting better on the hard courts and even if he loses against Nicolas Lapentti (he has a good chance against Lapentti) in Round 1 it'll still be a great experience and a fine week's work (and pay day).
IP Logged

Good Luck to this guy! Looks like he can have a bright future
IP Logged

clap Saw him on the practise courts last year and he did actually look pretty impressive - very solid ground strokes. C'mon Alan. cmon yeah RND 2 would be great!
IP Logged

The only prob. I have is he is 25. 6 years older than Andy..is it too late to become a great?
IP Logged

He can improve, but he will never be a top player. If he works really hard, Nudging the top 50 or 60, but i doubt it. On the higher challenger levels i would imagine and lower ATP games.
IP Logged

He can improve, but he will never be a top player. If he works really hard, Nudging the top 50 or 60, but i doubt it. On the higher challenger levels i would imagine and lower ATP games.
Good posting!

Could we possibly merge this thread with this Alan Mackin thread
IP Logged

Alan Can Break Into top 100 with the right direction ,but sometimes hes too aggressive and needs to be more patient.
IP Logged

Apparently Alan has retired. 

shocking Such ashame if it's true. Frown  Good luck to him for the future. Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply