Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  Alex Bogdanovic
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 31 Reply

Alex Bogdanovic

Unsurprisingly, Boggo just lost in Wroclaw.  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

Unsurprisingly, Boggo just lost in Wroclaw.  Rolling Eyes

Why is that unsurprising?

He did pretty well against a player who has been in the top 50, is in great form and beat a couple of top 100 players last week.  He also has a win over Tim at Queens.

And Boggo was a break up in the final set.
IP Logged

His previous wins over an opponent are irrelevant, he's a complete failure and that is why it is not surprising.
IP Logged

His previous wins over an opponent are irrelevant, he's a complete failure and that is why it is not surprising.

That statement is a contradiction.  If he has had previous WINS, then he can hardly be a complete FAILURE.
IP Logged

When you consider his potential and the opportunities he has had and lost, it would be fair to casually refer to him as a complete failure. Please don't try and provoke an argument over semantics, people rarely talk on an Internet forum with the intent of every word representing its 100% accurate meaning.
[ Last edit by Mark February 04, 2009, 09:56 AM ] IP Logged

LOL - semantics?!
IP Logged

LOLdanovic. So poor haha. I think I laugh everytime I hear his name. He always looks like he doesn't want to be there in Wimbledon and Davis Cup.
IP Logged
Joe

He looks like that lad in the new Indiana Jones film - Shia LeBoeuf? Perhaps a more rewarding career in body-doubling beckons?  Think

IP Logged

'A Bog' lol
IP Logged

He looks like that lad in the new Indiana Jones film - Shia LeBoeuf?
No - Shia is hot, Boggo is not.

That photo is one of his worst Think
IP Logged

Boggo's okay in real life, don't diss it if you haven't seen it Smile
IP Logged

Never said he wasn't "okay" but he's not hot, Shia is.
IP Logged

Are you talking about Beck or Boggo?  I didn't mention any of Boggo's previous wins.
IP Logged

I was just trying to say that a Boggo loss is never surprising regardless of who he is playing.
IP Logged

Boggo lost today in Belgrade 7-6 7-6 against Ouanna
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 31 Reply