Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  Alex Bogdanovic
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 31 Reply

Alex Bogdanovic

Seeing as Greg seems on a downward slide and Boggo just might be on the up, I feel he should have his own thread.
I know not everyone enjoys his playing style or necessarily supports him as an individual, but if you don't, then just don't follow this thread!
Containment of the problem, n'est-ce pas? Wink

Ok so as of this week 18/9/09, his rankings are as follows...

Race: 167
Entry: 146

As we all know, Alex is not playing Davis Cup this weekend.
His next event will be ATP Bangkok
[ Last edit by Allan April 11, 2008, 07:22 PM ] IP Logged

Hopefully we will have a repeat of Newport as the field for this event is quite weak
IP Logged

has he qualified for bombay or is he already in it without qualies?
IP Logged

If you follow the link, then it'll tell you! He's four away from the main draw Wink
IP Logged

Woah thats awesome!!  I've never seen Alex play so I can't judge him really, but I have followed him as I've followed all the other British players.
IP Logged

what a win for Boggo today .. humm i hope he mets Murray next , at least we know we have a brit in the 3rd round in Thiland
IP Logged

Well done to Boggo. I've been critical of him in the past, but today is excellent news. I don't think we should get TOO excited though. He needs to string more wins together consistantly and get his ranking up.
IP Logged

Woah what great news!  And for Auckland to in Mumbi is it?  Still, good news for the Brits so far.
IP Logged
arka

Awesome performance by A Bog. superman

Wang is very good on indoors, with the boom of a first serve that he possesses. He reached the quarters of Bangkok last time, with a second round win over Haas. The fact that Boggo is now winning matches in the Tour after gaining direct entry into events shows that he is developing as a player.

This one should shut his critics for some time. Lloyd must be burning now. yay
IP Logged

Arka!   Hellooooo   hug  hug  hug
IP Logged

goodjob  Congrats Alex.   Bring on the power of Andrew Murray in round 2.  yay w00t
IP Logged
arka

Arka!   Hellooooo   hug  hug  hug

Hi! hug hug
IP Logged

Hello Arka. Smile

I knew that would be having your say about the match. Wink lol
IP Logged

Arkiys back!!!!
Also well done Boggo
IP Logged
arka

Today's performance shows that he has a lot of potential in him and that his game is constantly on the up.

I greatly appreciate the fact that both the times he has played Tour events as direct entrants, he has done really well. clap clap
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 31 Reply