Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  An Interview with Tim Henman.....
Pages: [1] Reply

An Interview with Tim Henman.....

Originally from the Times http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,5205-1952861,00.html
Not Andy related, but is a good read. He talks about the tough time he had in 2005..  goodjob
IP Logged

Good article, thanks for that. Smile
IP Logged

He is the guy no one writes about any more, except in guessing-game pieces about when he will be overtaken by that Scottish youngster with the hair (or the Canadian).

Classic.

Poor Tim, really hope he has a much better year next year and is able to enjoy his tennis again Smile

By which time, Murray could be in danger of being buried beneath a welter of media infatuation...Andy is no angel and he’ll make mistakes, but is what happens to him going to be a repeat of what I’ve had to endure, especially this year? I fear it might.”

Lets hope not...
IP Logged

Thanks for really interesting article! I hope to be cheering Tim on for a while to come! And he's right - great to have three players challenging for the British number 1 spot. 2006 looks set to be an interesting year....
Anyone else marking off the days till the season starts again???
Feel like I should have a sort of Advent calendar - but for the start of the tennis season. Hmmm. Sad or what!!! Wink
IP Logged

With a different player behind each window Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Shame julias gone to Russia, im sure she would have rustled one up!
IP Logged

I bet I could get my children to help me make one - but not electronic for sharing on MW. Sticky tape and copies of Ace magazine!!! Project for tomorrow! Very Happy
IP Logged

Oooo that sounds fun! Very Happy
IP Logged

Quote from: "wotnopimms"
Thanks for really interesting article! I hope to be cheering Tim on for a while to come! And he's right - great to have three players challenging for the British number 1 spot. 2006 looks set to be an interesting year....
Anyone else marking off the days till the season starts again???
Feel like I should have a sort of Advent calendar - but for the start of the tennis season. Hmmm. Sad or what!!! Wink

I am  goodjob

Cant wait till till January
IP Logged

Me too!!!  wub I'm counting...
IP Logged

And me.  Suffering with tennis withdrawal Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

I can't wait till new season, the time is going really slow, poor tim. I hope he has a good year, i fear it might be curtains if not and very good advice tim murray take note Wink
IP Logged

Thank you for punctuating Richie Smile
IP Logged

don't mention it, u would be a good teacher. Wink
IP Logged

Sort of reassuring myself that when I go back to school at least Andy will be on again.
IP Logged

Ooee, I do that too! Smile
One possitive side of going back to school!  goodjob
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply