Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  British Tennis  >  Auckland/Delgado vs. Bopanna/Ghouse. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Auckland/Delgado vs. Bopanna/Ghouse.  (Read 2233 times)
arka
Re: Auckland/Delgado vs. Bopanna/Ghouse. « Reply #15 on: September 30, 2006, 07:00 PM »

I don't believe it! shocking

They are reverting to the footie most probably. shocking

What have they got against Auckland? ranting   They showed all the matches today but not this one. Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
murray mad
ATP Level

flexible

Re: Auckland/Delgado vs. Bopanna/Ghouse. « Reply #16 on: September 30, 2006, 07:04 PM »

Live score it is then Arka, the same will probably happen tomorrow with the Murray brothers, I personally would like to watch both Singles and Doubles but that doesn't seem to be the key with Sky, they only seem to be interested in the singles confused.
IP Logged
Margaret Robb
Futures Level

Re: Auckland/Delgado vs. Bopanna/Ghouse. « Reply #17 on: September 30, 2006, 07:07 PM »

Have just discovered that you can view live scoring in Mumbai via thailand open live score I'm very slow on the uptake with the technology James Auckland &Jamie Delgado are on it now.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Auckland/Delgado vs. Bopanna/Ghouse. « Reply #18 on: September 30, 2006, 07:27 PM »

The boys are a break up in the first set. Smile
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: Auckland/Delgado vs. Bopanna/Ghouse. « Reply #19 on: September 30, 2006, 07:29 PM »

w00t! allez them to their first title.... (this is the final yea?) and if it isnt... win anyway!
IP Logged
arka
Re: Auckland/Delgado vs. Bopanna/Ghouse. « Reply #20 on: September 30, 2006, 07:30 PM »

Have just discovered that you can view live scoring in Mumbai via thailand open live score I'm very slow on the uptake with the technology James Auckland &Jamie Delgado are on it now.

Actually most of the scoreboards used these days are not owned by the tournament sites and are made by www.protennislive.com. So they are linked with each other. Smile
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Auckland/Delgado vs. Bopanna/Ghouse. « Reply #21 on: September 30, 2006, 07:32 PM »

w00t! allez them to their first title.... (this is the final yea?) and if it isnt... win anyway!

It's a semi final. Smile
IP Logged
Margaret Robb
Futures Level

Re: Auckland/Delgado vs. Bopanna/Ghouse. « Reply #22 on: September 30, 2006, 07:34 PM »

Serving for the first set c'mon GB
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Auckland/Delgado vs. Bopanna/Ghouse. « Reply #23 on: September 30, 2006, 07:35 PM »

Game, first set Auckland/Delgado. Very Happy  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Margaret Robb
Futures Level

Re: Auckland/Delgado vs. Bopanna/Ghouse. « Reply #24 on: September 30, 2006, 07:35 PM »

Actually most of the scoreboards used these days are not owned by the tournament sites and are made by www.protennislive.com. So they are linked with each other. Smile

Thanks for the explanation Arka with technology I'm such a dunce.
IP Logged
Margaret Robb
Futures Level

Re: Auckland/Delgado vs. Bopanna/Ghouse. « Reply #25 on: September 30, 2006, 07:37 PM »

Great could Great Britain possibly have two doubles titles this week-end no harm in keeping the fingers crossed looks a bit brighter for future Davis Cup ties or am I being too optimistic?
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

Re: Auckland/Delgado vs. Bopanna/Ghouse. « Reply #26 on: September 30, 2006, 07:38 PM »

It's a semi final. Smile

thanks for the info and

WAHOOOOOO... first tour final here they come!
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Auckland/Delgado vs. Bopanna/Ghouse. « Reply #27 on: September 30, 2006, 07:39 PM »

Great could Great Britain possibly have two doubles titles this week-end no harm in keeping the fingers crossed looks a bit brighter for future Davis Cup ties or am I being too optimistic?

Lloyd has no excuse now. He must surely include either Jamie Murray or Auckland now. Smile

We all have reason to be optimistic, Margaret.  cmon yeah
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

Re: Auckland/Delgado vs. Bopanna/Ghouse. « Reply #28 on: September 30, 2006, 07:41 PM »

if he didnt he'd be mad...
simply because it would be the first time its eve happened and this proves its possible...
IP Logged
arka
Re: Auckland/Delgado vs. Bopanna/Ghouse. « Reply #29 on: September 30, 2006, 07:43 PM »

Thanks for the explanation Arka with technology I'm such a dunce.

No probs and you are not a dunce. Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »