Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  British Juniors.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Reply

British Juniors.

arka

Amy, do you really plan to go? Smile
IP Logged

No, its a bit difficult for me to get to because theres no train station near and I don't know the bus routes.
IP Logged
arka

That's a pity Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
arka

Boys' 18&U - http://www.itftennis.com/shared/medialibrary/pdf/original/IO_23524_original.PDF

Girls' 18&U - http://www.itftennis.com/shared/medialibrary/pdf/original/IO_23525_original.PDF
IP Logged
arka

Extremely tough lists. Crying or Very sad

Dan should get into the main draw, but progress will be really difficult. So many big names plus loads of the home based boys. Frown

My dream is that he will partner Elias in doubles like they once did before. pray

I take it that Dan's only previous appearence in the Orange Bowl was in the 14&U event in 2004. He reached the quarters before losing a closely fought match to top seed and eventual champ Berankis.

Dan could have entered the 16&U event and he would surely be the hot favourite for the title. But bigger things are better.
[ Last edit by Arka November 10, 2006, 05:05 PM ] IP Logged

We have a winner of the Orange Bowl.  w00t cmon yeah  

Well done George Morgan for winning in the 14 & under category.  clap
IP Logged

That's fantastic!
IP Logged

Quite a few of the girls at a career high junior ranking. clap  yay
IP Logged

It's the week of the Eddie Herr tournament.

In the Boy's U16s 8 Brits have made the 3rd round (R16). In the girls U18s 2 out of 3 girls made it to the 3rd round but it was first seed Robson that went out! Two boys competed in the boys U18: Alastair Barnes went out in R1 to the 2nd seed and James Chaudry went out in R2 afer beeting the 11th seed.
IP Logged

It's the week of the Eddie Herr tournament.

In the Boy's U16s 8 Brits have made the 3rd round (R16). In the girls U18s 2 out of 3 girls made it to the 3rd round but it was first seed Robson that went out! Two boys competed in the boys U18: Alastair Barnes went out in R1 to the 2nd seed and James Chaudry went out in R2 afer beeting the 11th seed.

9 Actually Smile
IP Logged

Even better!  w00t
IP Logged

Watson's 10 match winning streak (might be more...) came to an end in the final of the U18 girls.

3 boys made the semis of the bous U16s but unfortunately none of them won. Frown
[ Last edit by Allan December 07, 2008, 07:41 PM ] IP Logged

How's that possible...?
IP Logged

Lol! Good question!
IP Logged

He means the American top seed won the tournament, despite three of the semi-finalists being British.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Reply