MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  Daniel Evans
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 81 Reply

Daniel Evans

Good Evans!!!!
Yes indeed.  Would you believe it? The crowd and team  are standing. Leon Smith looks pleased-
 cmon yeah yay
IP Logged

Something bothering Robredo and he is tiring, Evans could clutch this.
IP Logged

Very impressive 3rd set after that 2nd set. Robredo finally starting to show signs of vulnerability towards the end of that set - particularly the double fault at 4-4, 30-30.

Physically I think Dan is capable of winning in 5 sets. Mentally he is capable of winning in 5 sets. But is he mentally capable of coming from 2 sets down against such a solid (top 20!) player? I think that's expecting a bit too much. Robredo should see this out in 4. Been a very spirited display though from Dan. That first set is looking crucial right now.
IP Logged

Potty time for Evo.
IP Logged

Dan being smart now
IP Logged

2 bps Dan, cmon!
IP Logged

Robredo always ALWAYS goes back to the BH side
IP Logged

Evans can run around that BH every shot if he wants
IP Logged

Can someone please throw me a link where I can watch this match?
IP Logged

1-0 Robredo, so many chances. Hopefully he can break next time.
IP Logged

That game was the match right there. What - 5 break points for Dan? Robredo played incredible on each and every one.

If Dan had won that he'd have all the momentum. As it is it'll be a huge boost for Robredo who was looking on the ropes down 15-40.
IP Logged

Dan needs to be careful here early on.
IP Logged

Class! 1-1.
IP Logged

Pure gamesmanship from Robredo this, completely faffing around with this alleged injury. If it's real he'll take an MTO. Considering he seems absolutely fine I call bull****.
IP Logged

Gotta go, peeps.

Enjoy!.. and I predict a DanWin.  cmon yeah

* match stats.jpg (443.49 KB, 1920x1229 - viewed 25 times.)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 81 Reply