Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  Daniel Evans
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 81 Reply

Daniel Evans

I'm being told that I'm missing 3 different things, but I can still watch. Have to be quite careful not to click on anything or all sorts of rubbish comes up.

Evo down a break, but breaks back. Will serve at 1-2

I could watch it for about 10 mins, then I got asked to download various plug-ins. Totally screwed my PC. I've got Spyhunter 4 doing a full scan. Bugger.
IP Logged

Never download anything that a free stream tells you to - never relevant. Providing you have java and can watch youtube videos fine, you don't need anything else.

On this particular stream you need to click the right-hand cross - the left-hand one takes you to a new window telling you to download crap.

Big hold and 'vamos' from Dan after saving 2-3 break points.
IP Logged

Sorry about that Nigel. I agree with MH though about never downloading anything.

Camera angle seems to have reverted. Dan took a MTO. Now 3-3 in 2nd set

Wind is crazy.

MikeCTennis ‏@MikeCTennis Words can't describe the winds today at the #sacramentoCH. Its going to cause some truly ugly tennis. its a shame. 25mph sustained, 45 gusts
IP Logged

Jenkins takes the second set 6-3. Dan not playing well at all, although there has been the odd magical lob.
IP Logged

Guy tossed the ball to serve and it blew behind him!
IP Logged

Can't see Dan winning this one now. Has never really found his level. This Jenkins is very average but he's coping with the conditions much better. I need to get off to bed.
IP Logged

Change of ends, and Jenkins coping less well. 2-2
IP Logged

I could watch it for about 10 mins, then I got asked to download various plug-ins. Totally screwed my PC. I've got Spyhunter 4 doing a full scan. Bugger.

Are you new??
IP Logged

Are you new??

?
IP Logged

Jenkins breaks for 4-3.
IP Logged

All over.
IP Logged

?

Guess I was too subtle. I was referring to the pop-ups which you should NEVER click onto when watching a stream. no

Hope your computer is okay?
IP Logged

It's so irritating ranting You're happily watching something then up pops a message telling you you aren't!
I find that , if you keep trying, eventually you'll get a stream that leaves you alone thumb up.......more or less.....
[ Last edit by blueberryhill October 04, 2013, 12:38 PM ] IP Logged

I so rarely watch streams that I'm a bit green about this stuff. Just running some anti-malware to get rid of it. Lesson learned.
IP Logged

Dan wasn't just struggling with the windy conditions yesterday - he's also been tweeting about having toothache these last few days.

Getting something done about it now

Dan Evans ‏@Evo151216 24m
At dentist about to have the tooth out wowwwwwwww #numbbbbbbb

He's supposed to be playing doubles with Kyrgios later

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 81 Reply