Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Wednesday, Revised est time - 10:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  Daniel Evans
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 81 Reply

Daniel Evans

Dan plays tonight in the Tiburon Challenger. Plays Peter Gojowczyk, a 24-y-o German ranked 168. Dan is now at 152.
IP Logged

Dan plays tonight in the Tiburon Challenger. Plays Peter Gojowczyk, a 24-y-o German ranked 168. Dan is now at 152.

I think he might be playing tomorrow as he's not on the OOP for today.

http://www.britishtennis.net/gbtop25m/2013wk41.htm for handy links to draw and OOP!
IP Logged

I think he might be playing tomorrow as he's not on the OOP for today.

http://www.britishtennis.net/gbtop25m/2013wk41.htm for handy links to draw and OOP!

Livescore has him down for 8pm today, but you could be right.
IP Logged

And Dan loses. Hope he's not sliding backwards.
IP Logged

Possibly still feeling the effects of the toothache. I hope that's all it is anyway. Still, disappointing trip this time around.
IP Logged

Dan won his first round match in Seoul Challengers today.

I watched a couple of James Ward's matches in Melbourne last week, where spectators pulled up a chair if they wanted to sit and watch.
Plenty of seating in Seoul though - in 1988 Olympic Park!

Picture from Alex Ward (who played in qualifying) "Watching @Evo151216 in a packed stadium".

IP Logged

Lost 0-6 in the third to a guy ranked outside the top 250 (who albeit did beat Gasquet a year ago).

Both Dan and James have been woefully out of form since the US Open.
IP Logged

Dan's had a taste of success, must be very hard to go back to playing empty stadiums.
IP Logged

Would love to know what Dan's plans are. He's pulled out of a Korean tournament next week. Anyone know what's happening?
IP Logged

Would love to know what Dan's plans are. He's pulled out of a Korean tournament next week. Anyone know what's happening?
You might have seen it by now but according to Gary Lewis he's returned home as he's 'hit the wall' and is now recovering and training for 2014.
IP Logged

You might have seen it by now but according to Gary Lewis he's returned home as he's 'hit the wall' and is now recovering and training for 2014.

Yes I did see that eventually! Thanks
IP Logged

Tonight at 10.35

IP Logged

Oh didn't know Paul Robinson was on as well!
IP Logged

Brilliant, Dan has qualified for main draw in Doha after beating Taro Daniel 6-2 6-2

Qualifiers all in Nadal/Berdy's half. Dan will play Gulbis, Dodig or another qualifier
IP Logged

Draws Gulbis. Could be.. interesting.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 81 Reply