MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  British Tennis  >  Davis Cup Team - Question to Tim
Pages: [1] 2 Reply

Davis Cup Team - Question to Tim

I posted a question this last week to Tim and he's answered it!  If you check out the link below, you'll see what I asked and what his reply was!  It's my second question to be answered - brightened my day no end (I know that it doesn't take much!)  Heart

http://www.timhenman.org/qa/default.sps?itype=5890&icustompageid=8497

Hope the link works!!!!! crossfingers

// Moved to Tennis Talk - Mark.
IP Logged

Way to go Bev.   =D> I think it's great that Tim takes the time to answer questions from fans.  Just underlines what a nice guy he is.  Smile
IP Logged

Quote from: "ellyb"
Way to go Bev.   =D> I think it's great that Tim takes the time to answer questions from fans.  Just underlines what a nice guy he is.  Smile

I've always though so! Very Happy
IP Logged

Andy should do the same on this website!
IP Logged

Now wouldn't that be something  Very Happy
IP Logged

Quote from: "ellyb"
Now wouldn't that be something  Very Happy

yea! wooow! that would be a very nice idea! although the side-burn talk would have to stop.. and no more taking the mickey of fred perry!  Embarassed  wink

But way to go Bevc!! Tim is such a legend.. and just his warmness towards the fans makes you love that guy!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Anonymous

Yer a while ago in October I asked him about winning Wimbledon and he reakons hes still up for it. Its the 7th question down on this page

http://www.timhenman.org/qa/default.sps?iType=5890&icustompageid=15794
IP Logged

heehee tim eats cheesy puffs....

i dont know why i find that funny....i just do....
IP Logged

Quote from: "eira_arian"

lol ..it's because it's Tiger - hard to imagine him eating those!  :P Just like Andy eating Jaffa Cakes!  wink  :P
IP Logged

Quote from: "top_spin"

lol ..it's because it's Tiger - hard to imagine him eating those!  :P Just like Andy eating Jaffa Cakes!  wink  :P

or even wooden bananas Wink
IP Logged

or even wooden bananas Wink

I tried to explain that to someone earlier... still not sure they knew what I was on about. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

lol - that was a moment of pure genius from julia Very Happy she is a comedy legend!
IP Logged

lol - that was a moment of pure genius from julia Very Happy she is a comedy legend!

Very Happy Cheers!! sometimes comes from utter stupidity.. wooden banana? mehh, daft!!  Rolling Eyes
..you and John are pure humour legends too!  :supz:

Quote from: "JohnW"
I tried to explain that to someone earlier... still not sure they knew what I was on about.

..haha yea TRY explaining it too someone! no one will even understand it's wooden  Rolling Eyes  better to keep it quiet until it haunts me into the next topic i enter!
IP Logged

'twas totally hilarious. They probably thought I was out of my head. lol (I wasn't)
IP Logged

Quote from: "JohnW"
'twas totally hilarious. They probably thought I was out of my head. lol (I wasn't)

lol ..it was me that was having a dumb moment! (and when i mentioned it in the first place.. i was totally serious!)  Embarassed ..next time you explain, tell them i said it (if they know me) - straight away indicates they shouldn't bother understanding!  wink
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Reply