Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  British Tennis  >  Do you think that Tim will announce his retirement this year? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Will Henman retire this year?
Yes - 13 (68.4%)
No - 6 (31.6%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Reply
Author

Do you think that Tim will announce his retirement this year?

(Read 1997 times)
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: Do you think that Tim will announce his retirement this year? « Reply #15 on: March 12, 2007, 11:16 PM »

Likes men does our Mark... knew it all along... Whistle
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Do you think that Tim will announce his retirement this year? « Reply #16 on: March 15, 2007, 09:26 AM »

Top right > 'Add Poll'.

Or the same but bottom right Smile

goodjob  Thanks for that - didn't see it before Rolling Eyes
[ Last edit by Bevc March 15, 2007, 09:34 AM ] IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Do you think that Tim will announce his retirement this year? « Reply #17 on: March 15, 2007, 09:29 AM »

Andy's website schedule does not go by the Davis Cup is he going to retire in April shocking

Tim's website usually has his schedule for the year.

Andy's schedule where?  Who's the numpty responsible for updating that one?  Whistle
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Do you think that Tim will announce his retirement this year? « Reply #18 on: March 15, 2007, 06:57 PM »

http://andymurray.com/locker-room/schedule/

Lazy n00bs! Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Do you think that Tim will announce his retirement this year? « Reply #19 on: March 15, 2007, 09:12 PM »

I think Andy's site is getting relaunched in the next few months Think
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: Do you think that Tim will announce his retirement this year? « Reply #20 on: March 16, 2007, 09:52 AM »

What does it need re-launced for? It just needs a tidy up. And Rob needs a little help that's all!
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Do you think that Tim will announce his retirement this year? « Reply #21 on: March 16, 2007, 12:27 PM »

What does it need re-launced for? It just needs a tidy up. And Rob needs a little help that's all!
He meant to say revamped.
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: Do you think that Tim will announce his retirement this year? « Reply #22 on: March 16, 2007, 12:43 PM »

Ok maybe a bit of a brightening up would be good. More photos in the gallery and more schedule info etc would be cool.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Do you think that Tim will announce his retirement this year? « Reply #23 on: March 16, 2007, 12:46 PM »

Ok maybe a bit of a brightening up would be good. More photos in the gallery and more schedule info etc would be cool.
The gallery is going to be changed although will never be any where near as comprehensive as on MW. Arka is going to do the schedule apparently which is a huge mistake and I should know.
[ Last edit by Mark March 16, 2007, 12:46 PM ] IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: Do you think that Tim will announce his retirement this year? « Reply #24 on: March 16, 2007, 12:48 PM »

Arka is on the am.com staff?
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Do you think that Tim will announce his retirement this year? « Reply #25 on: March 16, 2007, 01:01 PM »

Arka is on the am.com staff?
Not yet but it seems he might be doing content stuff with rankings and maybe schedule. Rob's in for a surprise... just wait until Arka thinks he owns the place Smile
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: Do you think that Tim will announce his retirement this year? « Reply #26 on: March 16, 2007, 01:10 PM »

Yeah no joke... Should we warn him?
IP Logged
rafa
Grand Slam Champion

We have unlimited juice?This party is off the hook

Re: Do you think that Tim will announce his retirement this year? « Reply #27 on: March 16, 2007, 01:55 PM »

Rob is aware of what happened here, but if he trusts Arka, then I guess that's fair enough.

IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Do you think that Tim will announce his retirement this year? « Reply #28 on: March 16, 2007, 02:00 PM »

Just proves what a n00bfest that place is!

Got bored so i entered the 'design a bottle label' thing.
They're displaying it on the Entries Gallery and yet i was emailed it's invalid because i used the f-ing Highland Spring logo. Rolling Eyes
[ Last edit by top_spin March 16, 2007, 02:00 PM ] IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Do you think that Tim will announce his retirement this year? « Reply #29 on: March 16, 2007, 02:04 PM »

I don't blame Rob for using Arka, I would be a hypocrite to call him stupid over it considering I did the same thing. The problem arises once Arka feels he has power and is achieving something... the deluded noob will end up thinking he created that website like he thinks he created MW Rolling Eyes
[ Last edit by Mark March 16, 2007, 02:04 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »