Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  Heather Watson
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 39 Reply

Heather Watson

yay
[ Last edit by Shooting Star February 05, 2010, 07:36 PM ] IP Logged

It's a week on Monday.
IP Logged

That's what I also heard.  Home schooling is quite popular in the US.
im home-schooled and live in the us, soooo your statement is correct lol.
IP Logged

She lost in the QFs of Sutton 25k 6-3, 6-3.
IP Logged

As I pointed out 4 posts before you. Ah well... lol
IP Logged

YOUR MUM!
IP Logged

Watson moved up 2 places to 556 this morning.
IP Logged

Wooh. That is good news.  Let's see who between Laura and Watson will get to the top 100 first !
IP Logged

hopefully laura Wink
IP Logged

She is playing this http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tournaments/tournamentoverview.asp?tournament=1100021269

Bally, Anne and O'Brien are also there this week.
IP Logged

hopefully laura Wink

Me too although this is by no means certain.  Laura won Wimbledon last year but Heather finished strongly to win the USO.  Heather is a strong character plus the fact she is a bit older and hence more physically developed.  I think Laura will be hampered somewhat by her physical growth this year.  On the other hand Heather has been concentrating on her studies so that will likely put her back a bit.  Hmm... probably neither of them will make the top 100 this year.
IP Logged

Robson top 100 by next year's Wimbledon I say! Just off the top 300 now, amazing scenes!
IP Logged

Neither by Wimbledon, maybe Robson by the end of the year? It's weird to think that they are actually pretty much even in terms of their achievements, I always think Heather is playing catch up...

Hey, good thought, all British womens Wimbledon final! yay
IP Logged

Wimbledon next year is definitely very doable.  If she manages to achieve it by taking out a few of the big names then that would be even better !
IP Logged

Ooorr, she could be the Melanie Oudin of this years Wimbledon?? Oooh amazing yay
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 39 Reply